Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

I live in the SEC footprint, been a lifelong fan of Bama. I don't know anyone who does the SEC chant.  Aside from Bama I usually pull for whatever will cause the most chaos and or biggest meltdown. I never cheer for auburn, as nothing good ever comes from a barn win.

In the few short years the aggi have been in the conference I've learned to despise them almost as the barn. Has any fanbase got more credit for being mediocre  than the aggs? Is every stupid thing they do destined to become an aggy tradition? I would be glad to see them disappear from the scene.

5a792fb95ea9788a965f0b2e34b351ce.gif

• Like 3

• Replies 72.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

54 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Yet we have beaten 3 teams better than any of the crap teams they’ve beaten. 

Ha. Not according to Billy. He called TCU a really crappy team. It seemed like at one point he was about to say that TCU is worse than Arkansas, then said maybe not Arkansas. They actually talked about how Arkansas is playing really hard which counts for something. The funniest part of the interview was Billy claimed to know what’s going on inside the Texas program and that the players hate Herman and there is real problems inside the locker room. Give it a fucking rest Billy. The fact that your doing this whole media misinformation crap against your big brother is tiresome.

Edited by texaslong
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, texaslong said:

Ha. Not according to Billy. He called TCU a really crappy team. It seemed like at one point he was about to say that TCU is worse than Arkansas, then said maybe not Arkansas. They actually talked about how Arkansas is playing really hard which counts for something. The funniest part of the interview was Billy claimed to know what’s going on inside the Texas program and that the players hate Herman and there is real problems inside the locker room. Give it a fucking rest Billy. The fact that your doing this whole media misinformation crap against your big brother is tiresome.

I don't give a fuck if the players like toppings on their ice cream sundaes or not as long as we keep winning games. 

And you know what usually happens when you win games? Problems magically disappear in the locker room. Not that that is something aggy is familiar with. 

Edited by ztejas

24 minutes ago, texaslong said:

Poor Billy. None of that changes the fact that his dick is the size of a Tic Tac and he has to look in the mirror to see it.

LOL.. Aggies need to quit worrying about us and focus on their "new" home. They expanded Kyle field to apparently allow as many fans as possible see them lose.

Since joining their wonderful SEC-SEC-SEC (2012), they have won exactly three, yes "3" SEC West games at Kyle field (Ark and Miss St x2).

Last home win against an SEC West team was in 2015... a mere 1,095 days ago....

1 minute ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

LOL.. Aggies need to quit worrying about us and focus on their "new" home. They expanded Kyle field to apparently allow as many fans as possible see them lose.

Since joining their wonderful SEC-SEC-SEC (2012), they have won exactly three, yes "3" SEC West games at Kyle field (Ark and Miss St x2).

You do realize that an SEC loss is better than a Big 12 win? 

2 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Looch has another great rant about the facemask pull that SHOCKINGLY turns in to him talking shit about Texas. Says Herman is fake about the kissing of players (and a little bit of homophobia thrown in with Brauninger), and how Texas is overrated because they have played crap teams. 

Starts at 5:30

https://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/texags.blob.core.windows.net/audio/0107469-orjw.mp3

It's one thing to hear to this garbage, now it's time to assault other senses you have. You can now see these dopes give their terrible takes and how disgusted they are with their big brother 90 miles west.

Edited by TexasMan

But they get those great match ups at home.

My god, what an inarticulate moron. Perfect fit for a giant, important media market like College Station. They're manly. Nobody else is.

With all this aggy toughness, you’d think these kansas city fagets would have more championships. Like real ones—where the school received a trophy. Texas can show trophies for each national championship claimed by the school. What about aggy, birtch.

7 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

If Jimbo keeps jerking his players around, has a few quit on him, and  has more season ending injuries to his starters, then 4-8 or 5-7 will look about right for that team. 

They'll  sell it as a monumental season, cause he's changing the culture. 

1 hour ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Put another way,  they have 1 division win at home since JFF's departure six years ago.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

21 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Put another way,  they have 1 division win at home since JFF's departure six years ago.

In Mack Brown's last season that led him to RESIGN Texas won 3 B12 games at home not including the neutral site victory over OU. 

But yeah - sounds like the SEC is working out great, aggy.

53 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:

Ole Miss, more than like, will unfortunately be aggy’s first SECw win at Kyle to break that streak. This upsets me, but I can’t have aggy beat Kentucky. They’ll take insufferable to 11.

Having lived through their "glory" years, I can assure you they are always at insufferable 11. Their actual performance on the field doesn't really change much.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

I don't get how their media people are obsessed with and talk so much garbage about us. I mean how weird is that?

That’s why they are fake media. They take things way to personal. I’m not sure I’ve ever heard them say negative things about a current head aggy coach. They use all that up on Texas coaching staff. What was it that Billy used to call Charilie? I know it had racial undertones. Now he’s calling Herman “Coach KISS.” Seems like a professional member of the member.

1 minute ago, texaslong said:

That’s why they are fake media. They take things way to personal. I’m not sure I’ve ever heard them say negative things about a current head aggy coach. They use all that up on Texas coaching staff. What was it that Billy used to call Charilie? I know it had racial undertones. Now he’s calling Herman “Coach KISS.” Seems like a professional member of the member.

I like that. Coach Kiss. Can we make it Coach Kiss My Ass?

3 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Looch calls Herman "Hermensa" and "Her-man" (get it? he's a girl!)

Ok first of all I hope this illustrates how lame the 'mensa' thing is.

Secondly how can he have multiple trash talking nicknames for our head coach? He doesn't cover us. It just boggles the mind. They make Ketchum look good...well ok I wouldn't go that far. They make Ketchum appear classy and professional.

1 hour ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

3-12 at home, in their division.

8-12 at home, in conference. 

Thats real football right there, SEC ready.  Really it's the NFC southeast, and by being a .500 team there proves they are better than they were as a .500 team in the BDF   They can't beat the good teams in their conference better than they couldn't beat the good teams here.  Impressive   

1 hour ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Perspective, they don't get it at all.  But if you look deep enough you can still make that aggy average.  

In 6 SEC glory years aggy has managed to win one division game a year, at home, 3 times.  That's a strong .500 average.  

Nevermind the .200 average of winning 3 of 15. 

4 hours ago, TexasMan said:

It's one thing to hear to this garbage, now it's time to assault other senses you have. You can now see these dopes give their terrible takes and how disgusted they are with their big brother 90 miles west.

?

Indoor hats... I guess they r a thing . Doesn’t the brim forward inhibit Billy’s access to glory hole cock?

Edited by El Squared

3 hours ago, Not a Sock said:

I love the paranoia, it just confirms that they know deep down what happens if Texas keeps winning. I look forward to the absolute panic and vitriol they will spew if Texas beats oklahoma this weekend.

Actually, these clowns are closet Horns, deep down jealous of Texas and their success and attention.....so, anytime they have the opportunity to make derogatory comments about Texas, its players and coaches...they jump at it.  Makes them feel big...I guess.