• Replies 72.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Doesn't the SEC (Each team) Pay for the production of the SECNetwork? They are technically only making around $6 million per team off of the network correct correct?
That coal oil to run them thar teevee camaras ain't a gonna pay for itself ya stoopid sip!!

9 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

As was a big 12 network. No support for either. We begin to start our own, nobody cares. Then espn says hey let’s do this together and we’ll pay you, suddenly the shit hits the fan. 

Well, A&M helped to cause the XII network to be voted down by voting against it, & helped to birth the LHN, by declining the XII-PAC merger in (hoping) for an SEC offer, in 2010... #JokesOnYouAggy...

Jun 13, 2010 · Again, a lot of the future of the Big 12 hinges on Texas' ... the Texas schools and their decision to go Pac-10, SEC or Big ..... The SEC wants aTm without the UT  ...

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Wonder why this guy started his arbitrary timeline at 2000? He's comparing a 7-year period to a 12-year period, and the B12 began in 1996. 

I wonder if including aggy's record from 96-99 ruins his point? 

*they went 26-13 from 96-99

Edited by Hank Chinaski

That is the classic tactic: choose strategic time frames to make A&M, who have never won jackshit, appear like they have won something. I am sure that .651 winning percentage is inflated by cupcakes they never would have scheduled back in the Big 12 days...but hey let's ignore that and modify the numbers to make it appear what we want it to say.

1 hour ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Wonder why this guy started his arbitrary timeline at 2000? He's comparing a 7-year period to a 12-year period, and the B12 began in 1996. 

I wonder if including aggy's record from 96-99 ruins his point? 

*they went 26-13 from 96-99

Exactly. Aggy's best success came in the early to mid 90s in the SWC. Didn't they make the Cotton Bowl 2 years in a row against ND? And like you said, such a weird timeline to compare. 

Then they actually won the Big 12 in the late 90s. Got to the Big 12 title another year. They competed for conference championships in the Big 12. They can't even compete for their division in the SEC. They have zero chance to ever win anything there. Their lone signature win came against Bama in 2012. It's been downhill ever since. And Bama still went on to win it all that season. 

Hey I guess we lost the moral victory today.

Cant be all aggy and claim a close loss against a top 10 team.

Shit. I guess we’ll have to live with scoreboard against ousux. Maybe we’ll get the moral victory next year.

Advantage aggy.

Guarantee you aggy is taking the L in the Cotton Bowl worse than the gooners are today.

I can already hear the "OU is overrated" and "Kentucky is a juggernaut just waking up" talk from those mental midgets..

He's trying to say aggy is so good they'd be undefeated in the SEC East, but he's actually saying the SEC East sucks and that beating a 5-0 team from the SEC East is like beating Northwestern State and should get the same amount of respect. They even suck at talking shit.

Just now, deech said:

Jesus....Signature win?  I mean I was expecting chest pounding to a degree, but holy shit that's embarrassing.

I am not surprised at all. Of course this was going to be described as if they just won the Super Bowl. Hell it would be described that way if they had lost the game.

And LOL at us describing us beating OU as the 'upset of the day'. What a joke.

10 minutes ago, deech said:

Jesus....Signature win?  I mean I was expecting chest pounding to a degree, but holy shit that's embarrassing.

The spread was 5.5 points. 

That's what is funny. They were favored to win. I'm interested to see the lines against South Carolina, Auburn and Miss State. I think they will be significant dogs on the road against Auburn and Miss State but not sure about South Carolina. Still think South Carolina will be 1 to 3 point favorites.