• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

4 minutes ago, Jester’s Inn said:

SIAP — but I still am dying laughing at “Jimbo’s signature win” over a KY team that the aggys were favored to win in the first place. Yep. $75 million for a win  against the mighty KY team.  Also have you seen, aggy is the underdog (Vegas bookmakers) in their next 3 games. 

Click clack. 

And the most aggy thing ever of all you have to do is run the fucking clock out and you fumble the ball and give up a DTD and get taken into OT

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

And the most aggy thing ever of all you have to do is run the fucking clock out and you fumble the ball and give up a DTD and get taken into OT

THIS!   You had the game won and you STILL found a way to aggy it up. 

You were favored in the game by 7pts!  BECAUSE *clap* Kentucky *clap* SUCKS *clap*

1 hour ago, Scholz said:

It simply doesn't matte what happens in reality.  Ever.  aggy will find a way to twist into a logic pretzel and mitigate the bad news.

An example, they got pushed around by KSU just 2 years ago.  Doesn't matter, KSU's terrible and soft.  Because BDF conference.  Period.

This, exactly.

We are talking about a group of people who couldn't acknowledge that VY was better than Reggie McNeal (he just had more talent around him) or that Mack Brown was even a decent coach (he could just recruit) or that Colt McCoy was a great QB (we knocked him out of a game once!), etc etc.

I'd say they're an intellectually dishonest bunch but...you know...

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Jester’s Inn said:

Also have you seen, aggy is the underdog (Vegas bookmakers) in their next 3 games. 

Lines opened about an hour ago with aggy at -2 (aka a FAVORITE) against S. Car.  There is no betting line yet for any of the other two games you mentioned.  But good job; good effort.

3 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

For those who care about such things - aggy's (and the Marine's) OL is currently 117th in the country in sacks allowed, giving up just under 3.5 sacks a game.

SEC dumbass sip.  In the SEC giving up only 3.5 sacks is like bowling a 300 game.  You’re absolutely killing it. Besides giving up a sack to an SEC brother is almost an honor. 

Thats the most biased collection of idiots ever. Anyone who actually posts a thing that’s not anti Texas has to qualify it with “I don’t actually believe it but....(This article says Texas has a path to the playoffs”) for example because anyone not vehemently anti Texas will be disowned.

To the guy who says all his sip FB friends are saying tu is a lock for the playoffs - no they aren’t. Quit lying 

8 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Of course not.  All aggys do is lie about everything anymore.  Disgusting human beings.

No truer words.  I think people on the outside probably think statements like this are just petty big brother picking on little brother jab type things.  But they really are some of the most worthless, dishonest, delusional groups of people I’ve ever dealt with.  Whether that’s in football, in business or just in life.  There are a couple good ones who managed to escape without the moral corruption, but the vast majority I’ve dealt with are worthless.  I will avoid dealing with them at all costs and if I’m forced to, my guard is very up.  I’ve legitimately threatened to sue 2 people in my entire life.  One was an aggy and I can honestly say the reason I had to go there was the result of his aggyness (dishonesty, lack of self-awareness, broken moral compass, etc).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, texaslong said:

The only thing worse than dealing with aggy when they win, is dealing with aggy when Texas wins. I'm sure Luicci's whole show today will be about how bad the Big 12 is. 

He's certainly not going honestly discuss a one demential offense taking them to overtime at home.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

2 hours ago, OU Sucks said:

Has anyone seen a single person who has said we're playoff locks at this point?  An aggy would never lie, right?

This is kind of a second level aggy insult.

Because, you see, aggy himself would start talking about playoffs had they been in the same situation we are. Ergo, we are 5-1 and in first place, therefore must be talking about the playoff. But, since we are in the BDF, it's unwarranted.

The ags aren't lying, they are projecting. 

• Haha 1

Mayhaw Jelly said:
I bet we play sips in cotton bowl
I would love to play them in the Cotton Bowl this year. Let them go 11-1 in the mighty Big 12, then get ***** slapped back to reality by an Aggie team that spent the season going toe to toe with the best teams in the country.

It would do wonders for our recruiting to expose the weakness of that conference on that kind of stage.

aggy went toe to toe with Bama and only came up 22 points short.  Your wins don't matter...it's who you lose to that really tells how great you are.

"It would do wonders for our recruiting to expose the weakness of that conference on that kind of stage."

You lost to KSU 2 years ago.  You've also cowardly turned down offers to play us numerous times, John Francis.  But yeah, would love to play the vanquisher of the mighty Louisiana directional schools.

Edited by Scholz
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Scholz said:

"It would do wonders for our recruiting to expose the weakness of that conference on that kind of stage."

You lost to KSU 2 years ago.  You've also cowardly turned down offers to play us numerous times, John Francis.  But yeah, would love to play the vanquisher of the might Louisiana directional schools.

Those 55 points they gave up to Wake Forest proves the toughness of their SEC defense. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OU Sucks said:

Has anyone seen a single person who has said we're playoff locks at this point?  An aggy would never lie, right?

Don't worry about it, they are just moving the goal posts around. Since we proved we have good team now we have to make the playoffs. Anything but admit we are pretty good.

But anybody waiting around to get validation from Sooner, A&M, or Piggie fans is going to have a long wait. 

Also love these still-butt-hurt mouth-breathers putting SMU below Incarnate Word and Sam Houston State like anyone at SMU gives one fuck about aggy. Sorry Eric Dickerson isn't a backwoods hillbilly fuck that wanted to go plod around CS for a blank check. 

Would love to see your trash ass secondary on a neutral field. 

Edited by ztejas

21 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Don't worry about it, they are just moving the goal posts around. Since we proved we have good team now we have to make the playoffs. Anything but admit we are pretty good.

But anybody waiting around to get validation from Sooner, A&M, or Piggie fans is going to have a long wait. 

And if/when we lose again and miss the playoffs they will claim we underperformed this year and weren’t good at all despite most predicting early on that 3-4 wins was our ceiling. 

6 hours ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Champ Bailey

AG

OU and us would be a pretty close game. I will wait until we play ole Miss before saying either way whether we can beat a team with no defense and tries to score as quick as possible. I think we could replicate what Army did and just keep them off the field as long as possible. They would definitely torch us deep a couple of times. 

We would destroy Texas. They have no real offensive talent outside of receiver. Their RB's would get stomped by our Dline. I would take Mond over Ehlinger any day of the week. Their defense is not better than any other Power 5 defense we have played so far this year. As long as Mond doesn't play like Arkansas, then we would beat them 35-14.

LOL

Oh and the cognative dissonance of this guy is hilarious.

amercer said:
tu has beaten 3 ranked opponents in the last month. Add in all the caveats you want, it's hard not to rank them high.

You're right.

But also how many of those teams will finish ranked?

Our two losses will be playing each other in the national championship. We also just beat #13 at home.

TCU, OU, and USC won't be ranked at the end of the year but KENTUCKY at #13 seems like something can stand the test of a season.

Jesus Christ its like they are from central aggy casting.

8 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Oh and the cognative dissonance of this guy is hilarious.

TCU, OU, and USC won't be ranked at the end of the year but KENTUCKY at #13 seems like something can stand the test of a season.

Jesus Christ its like they are from central aggy casting.

the only reason Kentucky can hold on to a ranking this season is because they play Georgia and nobody else.

"We would destroy Texas. They have no real offensive talent outside of receiver. Their RB's would get stomped by our Dline. I would take Mond over Ehlinger any day of the week. Their defense is not better than any other Power 5 defense we have played so far this year. As long as Mond doesn't play like Arkansas, then we would beat them 35-14."

Too bad you girls keep ducking us then, eh Champ?  Lulz.  I love seeing steam coming out of their ears after our winning streak, great press, recruiting surge, getting talked about on Sunday Night Football, etc.

Quick reminder that this existed at one point.

I'm not sure where to even begin when assessing the absolutely unprecedented dumbassery that must have gone into designing whatever the fuck this was. 

298438.jpg.jpg

And now, according to aggy, this is what pyle field is like:

Today there are vast caverns of opulence within the walls of the structure that would humble a Saudi prince. The scale of the grandness and dedication to building something so overwhelmingly made to impress cannot be overstated. You can sit behind a fully-stocked bar in a vaulted-ceilinged room walled with hewn limestone and never guess that there was a football game going on a stone’s throw away, and not an army of henchmen ready to fend off 007’s latest infiltration attempt. Kyle Field has features that are almost unimaginable now, and were completely unthinkable twenty years ago.

Edited by ztejas

7 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

For those who care about such things - aggy's (and the Marine's) OL is currently 117th in the country in sacks allowed, giving up just under 3.5 sacks a game.

Their OL is really bad and there's no easy fix. It's why they will lose to Auburn, Miss State and LSU for sure. All 3 have good to elite defensive lines. 

Edited by texasstrong12

29 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Quick reminder that this existed at one point.

I'm not sure where to even begin when assessing the absolutely unprecedented dumbassery that must have gone into designing whatever the fuck this was. 

298438.jpg.jpg

And now, according to aggy, this is what pyle field is like:

Today there are vast caverns of opulence within the walls of the structure that would humble a Saudi prince. The scale of the grandness and dedication to building something so overwhelmingly made to impress cannot be overstated. You can sit behind a fully-stocked bar in a vaulted-ceilinged room walled with hewn limestone and never guess that there was a football game going on a stone’s throw away, and not an army of henchmen ready to fend off 007’s latest infiltration attempt. Kyle Field has features that are almost unimaginable now, and were completely unthinkable twenty years ago.

Whatever was going on a stone's throw away on Saturday night wasn't much of a football game. Good they have rooms where they can't watch that garbage.

9 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

And the fuckery that is trying to cram as many SEC teams I to the polls is complete with that showing.  

LSU ranked above UF who just beat them. 

UF ranked above UK who beat them

UK over aggy who just beat them. 

Barn ranked over MSU who just beat them.  

• Like 4