• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

12 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Lmao at these gomer pyles talking about moving up too many spots for certain wins. That is the epitome of how the SEC works with rankings. The fact UK was #13 and is still ranked proves that.

Capture.png

Ironic post.  Has he not paid attention to how the SEC rankings work?

The best thing about all these tweets like this is before the season all this clowns were saying Texas was a 5 win team, they'll lose to KSU, WVU, TCU, ect.  Now they have to change the logic.
You want aggy logic? TCU and K-state fucking suck and the hillbillies are gonna push the sips shit in until further notice..

1 hour ago, ousux said:

You want aggy logic? TCU and K-state fucking suck and the hillbillies are gonna push the sips shit in until further notice..

"WVU will kick the shit out of Texas" until Texas wins, at which point WVU will instantly be known to have always sucked and been from a shitty conference.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

My question is wth is a "freddy"

Handjob in the bathroom made famous by TE Fred Spiller back in the late 90’s who would take out his frustrations of losing by forcibly pinning customers down in the bathroom of the dixie chicken and jerk them off while screeming like an autistic banshee.

Edited by Vertigo
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

The smartest thing they do with scheduling is arrange it so that no one knows better until bowl season.  Was it three or four years ago that the sec west was supposed to be the toughest division in the history of football, and went 50% or sub 50% in bowls?  By then, the season is over and by the next fall all was forgotten when initial rankings came out.  Rinse, repeat.

I'll hand it to a few of the top teams like Bama and LSU...they'll schedule like they mean it.  Those teams will play some top ooc teams, and particularly Bama cleans up in those games.  The conference is largely living on that reputation, as the mid and low tier teams play no one ooc in order to keep the illusion alive.  Every now and then a bottom feeder goes off schedule and books a real threat, say aggy playing Clemson or arky playing UNT, and predictably loses, but otherwise they keep it pretty locked down. 

aggy got tricked when they had to play Clemson.....since Clemson wasn't all that good when aggy scheduled them!  Oops!

11 hours ago, OU Sucks said:

Went to Columbia for the game and it was a great atmosphere, despite being in hostile territory.  I'd estimate Aggies made for 75% of the stadium, so there wasn't really any home field advantage for the Gamecocks.  Halfway through the game, the SC fan in the next seat over started chatting to me about how great and friendly the Aggy fans were.  He said we were classy, and prior to this, his only other exposure to people from Texas had been sips, who were "complete trash".  The guy said he was really impressed with our traditions and that he almost wished he went to A&M instead of SC.  He ended the conversation saying how even though we made their schedule much more difficult, A&M was the best possible addition to the SEC.

You nailed it word for word.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Who the fuck writes letters to opposing fan bases after away games complimenting the opposing fans as being so much better human beings than their own fans and fellow alumni?

Nobody. They're written by the same people who write racist letters to their black coach and his family. 

• Like 2

I mean I could see myself going to another schools board and thanking them for being good hosts but saying 'I sure wish I could pack up Bill Snyder Family Stadium and take it back to Austin so I could attend games there every week and all you Kansas State fans could become Longhorn fans, so much better than the trash we have here now' is a little much.

Edited by Valmy77

Amazing SEC pride...playing only 8 conference games and filling schedules with FCS teams and generally shitty ones at that.

ESPN, like CBS, has to protect their investment and over-selling the SEC has always been their M.O., just like NBC when they had most of the ND games.

Nothing pisses off aggy more than Texas success, so if we just keep winning their ovaries will explode.

They are like the five year old at the birthday party, trying desperately to get attention away from the birthday boy, running around and yelling until they accidentally run into a tree and are knocked  out cold.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, BadgerHorn said:

Poster deviated from the SOP template.  Missed the part about bringing his son/daughter back to College Station to tour the university in hopes that he/she will apply to and be accepted at such an esteemed institution.

I mean they're not even trying anymore.  So obvious.

By the by, aggys, nobody likes you.

1 hour ago, Scholz said:

I mean they're not even trying anymore.  So obvious.

By the by, aggys, nobody likes you.

So do they really create these sock accounts for the sole purpose of propping up their program and gameday experience with their fans? Holy shit that is sad if true. I have never seen a post like these on the Shag in all my years here from opposing fans. Yet it seems these are all over the place after every game for them. 

• Like 1

Is there ever a single aggy who expresses the slightest bit of skepticism that every home game the opposing fans join their message board to offer them a slobbering knob job about how awesome College Station and Kylenfield are?  Have they never been anywhere else to see that not only aren’t they awesome, they are exceeding average (being generous here). 

I just can't understand why someone feels obligated to write these 'Oh aggy was so great when I visited' stories...

I mean who does that?! 

Is it the same person everytime?

Do they enjoy the fact that they're lying?

Do they justify it by assuming someone feels this way?

I can't wrap my mind about this to understand it.

"I remember in 2011, the Aggie spirit was so alive that night against the sips. I sat next to a tu father and son. When we were up at half time he was telling me how he knew we were the better team and how all the recruits are going to stop coming to Texas and win a natty at A&M."

There's gotta be a Texas fan version of one of these right? haha

16 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

So do they really create these sock accounts for the sole purpose of propping up their program and gameday experience with their fans? Holy shit that is sad if true. I have never seen a post like these on the Shag in all my years here from opposing fans. Yet it seems these are all over the place after every game for them. 

Start with the reality that aggys are all the dorks from all the high schools across the state. Now their collective actions will make more sense to you.

• Like 2

“Fight song at the beginning of the 4th quarter gave me chills.”
No one in history has ever said this about an opposing team. Dead giveaway for complete bullshit.
This is seriously clinically diagnosed sociopathilogical shit.

I’m 100% confident I can’t recognize another school’s fight song.

33 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Is there ever a single aggy who expresses the slightest bit of skepticism that every home game the opposing fans join their message board to offer them a slobbering knob job about how awesome College Station and Kylenfield are?  Have they never been anywhere else to see that not only aren’t they awesome, they are exceeding average (being generous here). 

Why in the world would they question anything that supports their crazy view of the world?  That would be contrary to their culture in every way.

8 minutes ago, Shaddie said:

Need to start a poll on this. 

1. A Surly trolling aggy. 

2. One of the 10-12 self “aware” aggy is trolling Surly and aggy. 

3. Not possible cause mammals who can breathe and procreate are not possible to be that stupid. 

There was a thread started after the USC game where someone put a post supposedly from a USC fan saying what a great time he had at the game.  It took about 5 posts on Surly before someone was calling bullshit.