Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

10 minutes ago, Chopper said:

I may have missed this earlier in the thread, but what lies did the aggy tell themselves to account for the fact that they were only able to draw 50k to Jerrah World for their 'rivalry game'?  

Lack of sheep in D/FW.

• Replies 72.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 minute ago, Jkwellborn said:

Isn’t aggys recruiting class already at 25?

They'll make room for a couple more.

As great as the memes are, decommit season isn't going to be what has been the past few cycles. The SEC is garbage so they'll get a decent enough W-L record, Jimbo will get his first-year bump, and the money is flowing free in the Station.

9 hours ago, ousux said:

Is it just me, or does any SEC team beating Kentucky seem equivalent to Big 12 teams beating Iowa State the years they have a decent team? (Like last year) I mean, no disrespect to the clones, but Kentucky is one of those teams perennially near the bottom of the SEC, yet once or twice a decade they field a decent team that can catch better teams napping on any given Saturday. Nothing more, nothing less...and certainly getting a W against them is nothing to crow about for a solid week.

Nope. Kentucky is SEC, therefore beating Kentucky >>>>> beating Iowa State. Kentucky is tougher by definition. 

Pay the fuck attention, sip. 

quote:

Ben Jones @BW_Jones 

Nick Saban was asked about his most memorable game at Alabama: "If I had to pick one, it would probably be the Rose Bowl game, the first national championship game in 2009 against Texas." 

Said he appreciated players who bought into the program when it wasn't good and built it up.

aggy will say....Well, just wait until Bama beats us for the national championship....then, that'll be Saban's most memorable game.  Right.

17 hours ago, Chopper said:

I may have missed this earlier in the thread, but what lies did the aggy tell themselves to account for the fact that they were only able to draw 50k to Jerrah World for their 'rivalry game'?  

Fake news, there was 55,000 screaming aggys and 353 razorbacks in attendance. Damn, sips is stupid.

Edited by CfRhTxStBobcats

5 minutes ago, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

Fake news, there was 55,000 screaming aggys and 353 razorbacks in attendance. Damn, sips is stupid.

Hell, Jerrah is a Razorback and wouldn't sell the ags any more tickets than the 50% they already had. If he had opened it up that place would have been filled with 110,000 screaming Aggies. 

BOYCOTT JERRY JONES

9 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

This may be the understatement of the year.  I've never met a more "out of touch with their place in the world" group of people in my life.

They do have a place in the world, it's called college station. Now if they would only stay there. If any of you is a psychiatrist, you really should consider moving there for a while, do a few hundred interviews, then write a book. You could call it "From the outside looking in". Never mind, no one would understand it.

Edited by CfRhTxStBobcats
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, DaysOff said:

Are these idiots still building off campus campfires do show their burning desire to get their heads kicked in by Louisiana state?

I'm assuming they sing of sawing Warhawks wings off in Monroe. That's got to cause some mental gymnastics with their Old Army crowd.

1 hour ago, TexasMan said:

128:45

The mouth breathing brothers McKinney are elated that aggy are ranked again, but berate the AP poll for having UT overrated(?!?). And one of them says he can't wait until Texas is exposed as "fools gold". 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/nyOB_Fa3vjY/0108006-ktnh.mp3

Fuck, 2:11:32. I'll take your word for it. 

On 10/11/2018 at 8:51 AM, Valmy77 said:

Well it is weird. Yes they talk like they are among the most elite in College Football and should be given the highest respect...but on the other hand the celebrate everything their team does regardless of how unimpressive it is (up until some point when they turn on the leadership, but most fanbases do that it is just more jarring when they do it at A&M). So they seem to be out of touch with their place in the world yet somehow also usually satisfied with whatever their program produces.

aggy is the guy who believes himself to be the first son of the king, the crown prince.  In reality, he's the court jester's retarded son.

2 hours ago, TexasMan said:

128:45

The mouth breathing brothers McKinney are elated that aggy are ranked again, but berate the AP poll for having UT overrated(?!?). And one of them says he can't wait until Texas is exposed as "fools gold". 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/nyOB_Fa3vjY/0108006-ktnh.mp3

Looch always sounds like he wants to fight with his staff. 

On 10/11/2018 at 5:12 PM, DaysOff said:

Are these idiots still building off campus campfires do show their burning desire to get their heads kicked in by Louisiana state?

It's not real Bonfire until aggy engineering ineptitude causes the avoidable loss of 12 lives.

12!!!

Turdition.

6 hours ago, El Diablo said:

I'm assuming they sing of sawing Warhawks wings off in Monroe. That's got to cause some mental gymnastics with their Old Army crowd.

I wonder if they're sawing the cocks off as they get ready for South Carolina.

Edited by Spawn of Cthulhu
basic grammar
  • Haha 2