• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 10/12/2018 at 4:06 PM, TrashMaster G said:

aggy is the guy who believes himself to be the first son of the king, the crown prince.  In reality, he's the court jester's retarded son.

If a 2-2 OU beats an undefeated conference rival, whether it be Texas or Okie State, and it not only hands them a loss, but keeps them out of the playoffs, Okie fans would be laughing their asses off.  They would basically be:

89a.jpg

If a 2-2 Texas beats an undefeated OU or another rival and keeps em out of the playoffs, we would be laughing our asses off and acting out our inner Nelson  

If a 6-3 Bama beats an undefeated Auburn and keeps them out of the playoffs, they would be laughing at Auburn and pulling a Nelson  and mocking them on SECRant  

If a 6-3 Auburn beats an undefeated Bama and keeps them out of the playoffs, they would be laughing and pulling a Nelson.

If a 2-4 aggy beats an undefeated SEC foe and it keeps them out of the playoffs, they would immediately head over to SECRant and start their apology tour, telling everybody what a great atmosphere it was, and how the BOMC and the librools at ABCDisneyESiPN were behind keeping their now one-loss foe out of the playoffs, and how the polls are bullshit. 

I might be late but what exactly does BDF stand for? I know they are referring to the Big 12. Corny Aggy lingo? And when the Big 12 teams beat each other, it's a shitty conference. But when the SEC does it, they are just so good, right? Fucking retards.

The only thing the SEC has is Bama. Which is so damn good it isn't even fair.

1.png
2.png

I might be late but what exactly does BDF stand for? I know they are referring to the Big 12. Corny Aggy lingo? And when the Big 12 teams beat each other, it's a shitty conference. But when the SEC does it, they are just so good, right? Fucking retards.
The only thing the SEC has is Bama. Which is so damn good it isn't even fair.
1.png
2.png

Big Dumpster Fire or some stupid shit.

Vic you know what BDF means. Come on. Bug dumpster fire. It's the big 12. Where aggy dominated for 20 years with a .500 record.

They make fun of a conference where they averaged 4th in the south division.

It's a huge burn comment on the conference they left that they dominated and went to the sec and then dominated more there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not sure why they're so giddy about WVU losing, when Georgia lost as well today, which leaves the SEC without any shred of credibility not named Alabama.

But, I guess they're happy with being Alabama's little bitch, so all is well with the world.

• Like 2

A&M suffers from irrational exuberance and failure to critically self-identify their own issues so they can reach the success they are so sure they deserve. Their mindset literally prevents them from attaining success. It's 69ing a sheep - a continuous circle of gratification that isn't going to amount to more than prematurely blowing their load while continuing to pleasure the sheep.

Edited by HoustonHorn

"2 loses better than a Maryland lose?" What kind of education are they getting there in College Station?

I still love how they keep bringing up quality losses rather than them actually telling us whom they have beat, which is absolutely no one. Unless they actually believe UK was a legit ranked 13 and not all SEC overhype as always. 

Edited by Vic Mackey

Quality losses. That's fucking loser talk. To contend you have to be able to win the games you aren't supposed to win. You have to prove you belong. 

"Oh, but we lost to the two top teams, so we're better than most." "Best two loss team in the nation." 

It never occurs to these fucks that you actually have to WIN college football games to be considered winners. 

32 minutes ago, HoustonHorn said:

A&M suffers from irrational exuberance and failure to critically self-identify their own issues so they can reach the success they are so sure they deserve. Their mindset literally prevents them from attaining success. It's 69ing a sheep - a continuous circle of gratification that isn't going to amount to more than prematurely blowing their load while continuing to pleasure the sheep.

I'd love to go for a day on this site without discussing aggy and their sheep loving.    Just kidding!

8 minutes ago, TexLonghorn said:

Um, they won it three times, of course.  Incontrovertible proof:

1927x-wide-community.jpg&w=420

I have seen this pic forever now but have never questioned why so I will do it now. First off, if this is photoshopped, then disregard anything after this and carry on. But if this is real, then:

How the fuck do they claim 1997 and 2010? I for the life of me can not grasp this. This is even fucking dumb for Aggy. 1997, they got ran off the field by Nebraska in the Big 12 title game. Nebraska went undefeated that year I believe. In 2010, OU squeaked by Nebraska in the Big 12 title game. Am I missing something?

The only explanation is aggy.

They made it right, I guess, some years later with some ultra-fine print:

12:09:26-Kyle_Field_Facade.jpg

So then, obviously, they are conference champions of the south division.  From the inside, that's the explanation, from the outside, aggy is sad attention-whore.

Edited by TexLonghorn

2010 had a three-way tie in the south division.  Even though aggy finished third in the tie-breaker, meaning not only did they NOT go to the CCG, but they also wouldn't have been the NEXT choice either, they still tied for first*!!! Put it on the stadium!!!

*in the south division

Edited by TexLonghorn