• Replies 72.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

I'm not saying we are playoff worthy or playoff bound, but it would be glorious for humanity if not only we  made the playoffs, but to knock Bama out in the first round...  

I believe it would be the "Final Solution" to the aggy problem.  The mass suicide...  But aggy would fuck that up too.

7 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

Yes, and they took it down after we won it for real in 2009 iirc, but it’s still sad that this was a thing.

No, it isn’t. It was an internal thing to motivate the players after we beat OU on the field. The Big 12 fucked us and Tim Tebow won a national championship because of it. 

• Like 3

Spoke with the extended family who are big gamecock fans and we're at the game. They said we were the best fans they have ever seen. Pure friendliness and class 100%. They wish every fanbase was like us but not the outcome on the field. They are starting to think of us a real rival in the SEC.  

Good show by all who went

Gig em 

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2989442

Like Clockwork

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

I have seen this pic forever now but have never questioned why so I will do it now. First off, if this is photoshopped, then disregard anything after this and carry on. But if this is real, then:

How the fuck do they claim 1997 and 2010? I for the life of me can not grasp this. This is even fucking dumb for Aggy. 1997, they got ran off the field by Nebraska in the Big 12 title game. Nebraska went undefeated that year I believe. In 2010, OU squeaked by Nebraska in the Big 12 title game. Am I missing something?

I was looking into this the other day. In 2010 they finished with the same record as OU in the B12 so they were technically "co-division champs". 

Where the retarded aggy logic comes in is "well we didnt get the chance to play in the B12 title game, so let's just assume we would have won."

It would be like Texas claiming the 2008 B12 title.

17 hours ago, Gaffords said:

I'm not saying we are playoff worthy or playoff bound, but it would be glorious for humanity if not only we  made the playoffs, but to knock Bama out in the first round...  

I believe it would be the "Final Solution" to the aggy problem.  The mass suicide...  But aggy would fuck that up too.

Peter is Bama*. The suck up is aggy.

Edited by ztejas

Spoke with the extended family who are big gamecock fans and we're at the game. They said we were the best fans they have ever seen. Pure friendliness and class 100%. They wish every fanbase was like us but not the outcome on the field. They are starting to think of us a real rival in the SEC.  

Gig em 
https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2989442
Like Clockwork
Weekly affirmation

Gig em

were*

4 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

I'm amused that people think Georgia is so good. Who the fuck have they beaten? Their resume is simiilar to fellow paper tiger OU. Kirby Smart is a fuckin potato

As is the resume of aggy, but they think struggling to beat shitty SEC teams means something big. Good thing they aren't in the ACC where those shitty teams beat aggy with regularity.

Texas close wins are lucky flukes against suddenly overrated teams, oh and Tom herman is a false prophet and a liar. 

aggy close wins are gritty hard fought battles against tough sec teams that show the new culture of determination being instilled by jimbo. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

10 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Texas close wins are lucky flukes against suddenly overrated teams, oh and Tom herman is a false prophet and a liar. 

aggy close wins are gritty hard fought battles against tough sec teams that show the new culture of determination being instilled by jimbo. 

Well, duh, ya stoopid sip.

9 hours ago, Modessit said:
11 hours ago, BigXII said:

Have you ever seen a pic of a couple of high-as-fuck assholes who are happy but don't know why?

Jimbo has 75MM reasons to be happy. 

The other guy is happy because the highlight of his pathetic life is being photographed next to a dwarven cuck. 

13 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

And beating Kentucky in football is the same as beating Kentucky in basketball.  They're a blue blood.