• Replies 72.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Nope, screw off faggie. Texas owns you, LSU owned you, and we both despise you. You’re the auburn of Texas. Except auburn has actually accomplished something. A&M isn’t even a has been, they’re a never been. Unless you include 1939.

Simple. t.u. is full of t-sips. LSU is full of L-sips. The Louisiana version of a t-sip.

Y’all brought enough cult like weird shite to the SEC. Enough is enough.

Now I know why Texas had such hatred for them

Hmmm.

Edited by Cairn Horn88

15 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

1:45:45 - 1:52:00 

Gabe and Looch go on a tin foil hat rant about how the Big 12 officials rigged the win for Texas over Baylor because, thus delaying the exposing of the fraud Tom Herman. 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/Jfx8LJAEBS0/0108132-wgoh.mp3

He apparently isn't a Monday person. He went after Mike Golic Jr. on twitter, because Golic Jr. didn't give the SEC the respect it deserves. Billy sounds angry all the time for some reason. Must be the burden of being an aggy. 

20 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Nope, screw off faggie. Texas owns you, LSU owned you, and we both despise you. You’re the auburn of Texas. Except auburn has actually accomplished something. A&M isn’t even a has been, they’re a never been. Unless you include 1939.

Simple. t.u. is full of t-sips. LSU is full of L-sips. The Louisiana version of a t-sip.

Hmmm.

I know a lot of Auburn fans/alums. They're decent and reasonably intelligent people (and the women are generally quite attractive). They're not weird at all. The only people that dislike them (and it's visceral) are the much more offensive Bama inbreds. Aggy wishes that they were the equivalent of the Auburn of Texas.

• Like 2

Just now, ousux said:

I absolutely love the fact aggy is more concerned about our wins and climb up the polls than their own season..

Rent free, water included, same day maintenance service and fully stocked gym.

They really are more upset at our run than happy about their own winning record.  They hate us more than they like themselves and that is honest to goodness no exaggeration.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ousux said:

I absolutely love the fact aggy is more concerned about our wins and climb up the polls than their own season..

Rent free, covered parking, water included, same day maintenance service and fully stocked gym.

It's our first great start to the season since their jump and they don't know how to deal with it. So they go back to how they always acted when they were in our conference. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

They will lose 4 out of the next 5 and be 6-5

While there is hope and this would be amusing, I doubt it. Auburn is looking like they might crumble, and MSU is not a world-beater. LSU is a loss, but their ceiling is winning the others. I would say most likely 8-4 at this point (which is better than I thought before the season).

7 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

BOMC. We have our army of media drones lamely holding out our 6-game win streak and superior record including knocking off three then-ranked teams (one then and now again top 10) as an obvious pretense for putting us above the mighty conquerors of Vegas lines and Kentucky pass-free football.

2 hours ago, Spawn of Cthulhu said:

I know a lot of Auburn fans/alums. They're decent and reasonably intelligent people (and the women are generally quite attractive). They're not weird at all. The only people that dislike them (and it's visceral) are the much more offensive Bama inbreds. Aggy wishes that they were the equivalent of the Auburn of Texas.

This is all 100% correct.  I will add that I know a couple dozen graduates of Auburn.  I know 2 Bammer grads, but I know a helluva lot more loudmouth annoying asshole Bammer fans. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, deft said:

And just like every other thread, they’re comparing losses to losses instead of wins. What a bunch of losers.

that and unabashedly "wishing that the sips could play Alabama in a playoff game to really get exposed"

these men have no balls and don't care that they don't.   They love it behind the skirt...it's what they do.

9 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

They predicted us to lose all these games but then when we win, now those teams suck and are overrated. Especially TCU and OU.

Prior to Baylor game:

”Texas defense is going to get exposed by Baylor’s #12 offense”

After game when defense gave up 17 points:

”Baylor sucks”

• Like 1

you lost to Maryland who lost to Temple, Villanova, and Buffalo. 

FUCK guys. I'm checking Maryland's schedule but somehow these 2 losses to Villanova and Buffalo are nowhere to be found. Someone should alert the NCAA that Maryland is actually 4-5 through week 7.

• Like 1

The sips would be 2-5 against our schedule. No doubt.

So I'm guessing they think we'd lose to Piggy, Kentucky, and USCe...or maybe one of the direction schools they played?

Also Iowa St would beat aggy.

Edited by Drew

Also there's this strange part of me and I don't know how to feel about but it wants atm and BlowU to both middle to a 9-3 Cotton Bowl season (9-4 for OU of course) where OU picks them up by the neck and punts their ass back to college station after a 40 point drubbing. 

I'd then remind them how much cock they sucked in the b12 and let them see the difference between big boy football and whiny fuckstick football. 

Prior to Baylor game:

”Baylor sucks”
Exactly. Typical Aggy logic. Baylor scored on their opening possession, which our defense is notorious for not even showing up. Then scored after a bad Shane interception that put the ball at midfield. Other than that, just a FG. We shut them down. But since the outcome didn't go as planned, now they turn their frustration to Baylor and they suck. No, Baylor just didn't play anyone worth a shit before Texas.

47 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

They predicted us to lose all these games but then when we win, now those teams suck and are overrated. Especially TCU and OU.

37 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Prior to Baylor game:

”Baylor sucks”

They get all this from their fuhrer, William Chin Pubes Loochy.

• Haha 1

Also there's this strange part of me and I don't know how to feel about but it wants atm and BlowU to both middle to a 9-3 Cotton Bowl season (9-4 for OU of course) where OU picks them up by the neck and punts their ass back to college station after a 40 point drubbing. 
I'd then remind them how much cock they sucked in the b12 and let them see the difference between big boy football and whiny fuckstick football. 

I’d prefer Iowa State do that. Because they talk a ton of shit about the cyclones.

Hmmm.
New Mexico state gays are the auburn of Texas?

WTF?

goddamn aggy boy are you on dope?

4 hours ago, TexasMan said:

1:45:45 - 1:52:00 

Gabe and Looch go on a tin foil hat rant about how the Big 12 officials rigged the win for Texas over Baylor because, thus delaying the exposing of the fraud Tom Herman. 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/Jfx8LJAEBS0/0108132-wgoh.mp3

Wait a minute, did them idiots just say that "no-catch" cost Baylor the game?!  They act like this was a WR that got a TD over turned when it was a DB.

He apparently isn't a Monday person. He went after Mike Golic Jr. on twitter, because Golic Jr. didn't give the SEC the respect it deserves. Billy sounds angry all the time for some reason. Must be the burden of being an aggy. 
Being short of breath because his mouth and nostrils are stuffed with penis probably makes him cranky.

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Won’t lie, but 77-0 is one of the most enjoyable football games I’ve ever seen.  

1 hour ago, Jkwellborn said:

I’d prefer Iowa State do that. Because they talk a ton of shit about the cyclones.

If we beat OU twice in a season I'm perfectly fine with them winning their bowl game.

As dumb as it is, OU and Texas both being good is good for OU and it's good for Texas rankings wise. We dragged each other into the top 5 probably half a dozen times in the 2000s.

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:
2 hours ago, Lhorn said:
Prior to Baylor game:

”Baylor sucks”

Exactly. Typical Aggy logic. Baylor scored on their opening possession, which our defense is notorious for not even showing up. Then scored after a bad Shane interception that put the ball at midfield. Other than that, just a FG. We shut them down. But since the outcome didn't go as planned, now they turn their frustration to Baylor and they suck. No, Baylor just didn't play anyone worth a shit before Texas.

Vic, this is aggy.

What you've basically done is taken the truth you don't like, and discounted it, to focus on the truth you prefer.  "If you don't count the two touchdowns we gave up, we played pretty good."  Wrong.  We won and that's enough.  Let it be enough.

You are a first rate whaler and if we were in Nantucket in 1800, you would be wealthy and revered.  However, this is a football message board and you've gone full aggy.  This I cannot abide.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TtomTerrific said:

that and unabashedly "wishing that the sips could play Alabama in a playoff game to really get exposed"

these men have no balls and don't care that they don't.   They love it behind the skirt...it's what they do.

If fans could vote and decide on the playoffs, rather than voting for themselves, I suspect more than a few would vote for us to get in to the playoffs so that we could face Alabama.  

1 hour ago, Chopper said:

Difficult for me to believe atm would beat TCU or Tech. They're at best 4 best in the state of Texas. I'd give the rapists from Waco a decent chance of taking 'em.

North Texas whipped Arkansas a lot worse than the farmers did, so I'd have to put them behind the Mean Green as well.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

I would LOVE to get to the playoffs even if it is just to be scrimmage fodder for Bama or Ohio State. That would be a miracle considering where we expected to be.

So funny they would want that.

Ohio State doesn't scare me, their defense is falling apart. Without Bosa, their DBs are really bad. The also can't run the ball. It would be a very good game, likely decided by TOs.