• Replies 72.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Honestly all of these advanced stats in college football are so fucking stupid. No one plays the same schedule. 9 out of 10 teams in the country you won't play. 

This isn't the NBA where you have an 80 game sample size and SoSs that are close to identical across the board. 

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Honestly all of these advanced stats in college football are so fucking stupid. No one plays the same schedule. 9 out of 10 teams in the country you won't play. 

This isn't the NBA where you have an 80 game sample size and SoSs that are close to identical across the board. 

I have never ever seen a poll like this. This is definitely a poll created by Aggy to prop themselves up.

I finally decided to wear one of my ‘05 National Championship t-shirts a couple months ago. It’s been in the bottom of a dresser drawer, since it’s purchase, including after a couple of moves. Never had even removed the price tag.

The week of the KSU game, an Aggie (of course in head to toe aggy garb) saw me wearing mine in San Antonio. He made mention that my shirt was getting kind of old, so my response was that at least we won ours when they screen printed t-shirts!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

3 hours ago, C-Man said:

Somebody tell this twat-waffle that among teams in the latest AP Top 25, Texas has played the hardest schedule according to Sagarin's ratings.

https://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/sagarin/

Stupid sip propaganda.  We all know that the teams you beat should have nothing to do with how you are ranked. You should be ranked by the quality of teams that beat you. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Scholz said:

It simply doesn't matte what happens in reality.  Ever.  aggy will find a way to twist into a logic pretzel and mitigate the bad news.

An example, they got pushed around by KSU just 2 years ago.  Doesn't matter, KSU's terrible and soft.  Because BDF conference.  Period.

aggy will be paired up in a bowl (assuming they get 6 wins), with an inferior team, one that aggy is expected to win.  This is what secsec does....match up their teams to teams they believe they can defeat.  aggy won't be the underdog....mark it down.

10 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

aggy will be paired up in a bowl (assuming they get 6 wins), with an inferior team, one that aggy is expected to win.  This is what secsec does....match up their teams to teams they believe they can defeat.  aggy won't be the underdog....mark it down.

Yeah well that’s what they thought about Wake Forest last year...

• Like 2

So Cincinnati and Aggy are top 6 teams with this method? Seems very legit. Aggy desperately trying anything to do to prove they are relevant. 
Looks like a made up list. A real list wouldn't say "Bama" or abbreviate many of the schools' names. 6 figs at his finest.

4 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Yes, let’s have all of our teams play 4 OOC games, 3 of which are high school teams for the blind, thus inflating all the teams’ records, thus artificially inflating all the rankings, providing a dishonest feedback loop when we play each other!

The SEC way!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Yes, let’s have all of our teams play 4 OOC games, 3 of which are high school teams for the blind, thus inflating all the teams’ records, thus artificially inflating all the rankings, providing a dishonest feedback loop when we play each other!

The SEC way!

yup and when you have 14 teams in your conference...

8 teams in top 25 would be like big 12 having 5 to 6 teams in top 25.

17 minutes ago, Scholz said:

The SEC way!

Yeah, it is complete horseshit.  Any other conference and a loss means you aren't that good.  In the SEC it just means that the team that beat you must also be awesome.  Self fulfilling prophecy.  

8 minutes ago, Machinator said:

DpB27F5VAAEjywS.jpg

“aggys knocking off highly ranked teams in overtime...non-homely aggettes” adds up to maybe America still has hope.  Because clearly those 2 things are the rare exception rather than the norm.  So much so that it was worthy of its own post.

Can’t wait until one of us comes here and beats our chest about seeing non-homely UT girls and barely beating an overrated basketball school in football.  Oh wait...that will never fucking happen.  Good lord the zero self-awareness is worse than I even knew.  What a bunch of fucking retards.

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

DpB27F5VAAEjywS.jpg

Translation:

Former student was hankering to suck & swallow.  Visited the glory hole that he had his best luck at back in the late 90’s & saw a few dudes going @ it doggystyle.  Feeling left out he’s calling on some freshmen to join the party.

Advantage aggy, in this game you’ll never run out of time.

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Capture.png

Does every visiting fan make a public post sucking off Aggy after every visit? Good lord.

Was at a party a few weeks back and ended up holding the bar hostage with a few 80’s grad Ags.  Surprisingly great guys that I would have never guessed as aggy & even laughed/agreed when told they were a cult.

Then came the culture & tradition spiel, “I read weekly feedback on our football forum from visitor guests boasting about our unmatched atmosphere and hospitality”.

1 hour ago, Landomatic said:

“aggys knocking off highly ranked teams in overtime...non-homely aggettes” adds up to maybe America still has hope.  Because clearly those 2 things are the rare exception rather than the norm.  So much so that it was worthy of its own post.

Can’t wait until one of us comes here and beats our chest about seeing non-homely UT girls and barely beating an overrated basketball school in football.  Oh wait...that will never fucking happen.  Good lord the zero self-awareness is worse than I even knew.  What a bunch of fucking retards.

America doesn't give a fuck about a&m

Also love these still-butt-hurt mouth-breathers putting SMU below Incarnate Word and Sam Houston State like anyone at SMU gives one fuck about aggy. Sorry Eric Dickerson isn't a backwoods hillbilly fuck that wanted to go plod around CS for a blank check. 
Would love to see your trash ass secondary on a neutral field. 
Wat?

FUCK ALPO. Nobody gives a shit about alpo.

I finally decided to wear one of my ‘05 National Championship t-shirts a couple months ago. It’s been in the bottom of a dresser drawer, since it’s purchase, including after a couple of moves. Never had even removed the price tag.

The week of the KSU game, an Aggie (of course in head to toe aggy garb) saw me wearing mine in San Antonio. He made mention that my shirt was getting kind of old, so my response was that at least we won ours when they screen printed t-shirts!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why would a nmsu or uc davis person dress in aggy drag? Very strange.

2 hours ago, Ehlinger4Heisman said:

Texas is #9 on College Football Today Top 25 Poll .

College Football Today Top 25

top25-0-0.jpg?1538367466

screen-shot-2018-10-08-at-3-57-13-pm_ori

Sam Ehlinger for Heisman Trophy - GO Longhorns!
ap17294638079816-1508795136-6232_orig.jp

Find out how we come up with our Top 25 & compare all three polls

College Football Today - 126 Government St, Mobile,Alabama,36602 

screen-shot-2018-10-02-at-6-41-46-pm_ori

Hey Daniel, go fuck yourself. And get that finger out of your nose. 

9 hours ago, jinx said:

Yeah, it is complete horseshit.  Any other conference and a loss means you aren't that good.  In the SEC it just means that the team that beat you must also be awesome.  Self fulfilling prophecy.  

The smartest thing they do with scheduling is arrange it so that no one knows better until bowl season.  Was it three or four years ago that the sec west was supposed to be the toughest division in the history of football, and went 50% or sub 50% in bowls?  By then, the season is over and by the next fall all was forgotten when initial rankings came out.  Rinse, repeat.

I'll hand it to a few of the top teams like Bama and LSU...they'll schedule like they mean it.  Those teams will play some top ooc teams, and particularly Bama cleans up in those games.  The conference is largely living on that reputation, as the mid and low tier teams play no one ooc in order to keep the illusion alive.  Every now and then a bottom feeder goes off schedule and books a real threat, say aggy playing Clemson or arky playing UNT, and predictably loses, but otherwise they keep it pretty locked down. 

Edited by Bill Lumbergh
  • Haha 1