• Replies 72.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Lulz this guy have a Metropolitian Transportation Authority backwards State of Texas outline fetish?

401e0f2db46d77a6025276d59dff2d7e.jpg

"The Metropolitan Transportation Authority is North America's largest transportation network, serving a population of 15.3 million people across a 5,000-square-mile travel area surrounding New York City through Long Island, southeastern New York State, and Connecticut."

I wonder if this idoit has one of these...

acd4a7cad7b5891c46e3c0fff8ebe2cc.jpg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Was that picture taken of a mirror? 

Oh wait no then the clock face would be wrong. How do you get Texas wrong?

Anyway congrats to A&M on their top 10 run defense. 

The clock is an Aggie joke.  Stuff like that was a lot more common a couple decades ago.  Fortunately, now they're the SEC's problem.

11 hours ago, RedDirtTexan said:

Wow indeed. Those fucks saying Kyler wouldn't last in the SEC because he wouldn't be able to take "SEC hits". 

My favorite part of that thread is that they think Mond has played a "MUCH tougher" schedule than Murray

4 hours ago, Machinator said:

DoXWghNUgAAOCaC.jpgDoXWgrbUwAAm43n.jpg

Man, going over there is a beating, it's hard to read their threads and think there's really that many idiots on the highways every day driving 3-4 ton machines.  

Of course they are pissed we are ranked and they are not, they have a far better team because of their moral victories and because we just barely beat a bad KSU team.  And USC and TCU are equal to ULM.   Meanwhile, they are down their best LB and 2 best DB for the year, best WR indefinitely, have almost zero depth on their defensive side, but they have "impartial" posters who played/coached saying they would roll us because the talent gap is wider than Candi's gap.

Of course they played a close one to arky but that's because they are SEC tough, and it's a grind every week.  We make fun of them with all these clichés, but reality is all the ridiculous nonsense we come up with are actual quotes they are selling each other.  

Im sure the answer is obvious, but they don't have another board where more realistic POV and actual criticism can be aired?  I assume there's so few aggy who can actually think on their own that it's not a viable thing.  

7 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

Im sure the answer is obvious, but they don't have another board where more realistic POV and actual criticism can be aired?  I assume there's so few aggy who can actually think on their own that it's not a viable thing.  

Why would 2%ers have their own board? Aggies aren’t who they are because 2%ers have their voices heard. 

Aggies bury dogs so they can “see” a scoreboard   . They jizz in jars. They attack opposing cheerleaders with swords  They fling horse shit into opposing bands  They call each other “old lady.” They dismiss class when a dog barks. They have all male cheerleaders who practice weird gyrations and gesticulations.

They are weird motherfuckers, and they like it that way  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Treefidy said:

Of course they played a close one to arky but that's because they are SEC tough, and it's a grind every week.  We make fun of them with all these clichés, but reality is all the ridiculous nonsense we come up with are actual quotes they are selling each other.  

So they just ignore the fact that Arky got steamrolled by North Texas and lost to Colorado St (who is 1-4!) and maintain that they are "tough?"

(Of course they do - they wouldn't be aggy if they didn't.)

4 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

A&M's current wins.

Northwestern State (2-2/FCS team): Lost by 7 to SE LA and beat Lamar by 1.

ULM (2-3): Lost by 7 to Troy and 32 to Georgia State

Arkansas (1-4): Lost by 7 to 1-4 Colorado State and by 27 to UNT.

Yeah, but you're not counting the moral victories.

Not sure if you heard, but they lost by less than 3 to Clemson and less than 3...touchdowns to Bama.

Best 3-2 team in the country, birtch. 

• Like 2

Why would 2%ers have their own board? Aggies aren’t who they are because 2%ers have their voices heard. 
Aggies bury dogs so they can “see” a scoreboard   . They jizz in jars. They attack opposing cheerleaders with swords  They fling horse shit into opposing bands  They call each other “old lady.” They dismiss class when a dog barks. They have all male cheerleaders who practice weird gyrations and gesticulations.
They are weird motherfuckers, and they like it that way  

Ahem, New Mexico State and UC Davis DO NOT bury dead dogs with a scoreboard. The sheepfucking aggy of collie station however do.

texaggy radio is furious at not Jimbo Fisher grabbing the facemask, but Texas players commenting on it. 

At 23:00, Olin Buchanon says about Emmanuel Acho that he's "a soft player from a soft program that wouldn't know about the toughness of Jimbo and Texas A&M". Then a couple of minutes later stumbles over himself talking about Tom Herman knowing he might say something that'll get him fired. 

I'm still listening. Will check in later if I hear more stupid stuff from them. 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/ZIMen1faNP0/0107298-nzxp.mp3

6 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

texaggy radio is furious at not Jimbo Fisher grabbing the facemask, but Texas players commenting on it. 

At 23:00, Olin Buchanon says about Emmanuel Acho that he's "a soft player from a soft program that wouldn't know about the toughness of Jimbo and Texas A&M". Then a couple of minutes later stumbles over himself talking about Tom Herman knowing he might say something that'll get him fired. 

Funny that this is the take from every member of the aggy media that I've seen so far. They can't just report a story, they have to lead you in a certain direction. 

3 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

A&M's current wins.

Bwaaa haaaa haaaaaa

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Yes, Emmanuel Acho played for notoriously soft programs like the Philadelphia Eagles. What does he know.

2 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Those soft Longhorn teams went 4-0 in 08-11 when Sam was there, outscoring aggy 176-90.  Including 27-25.

But that's not important to Billy. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sejjr said:

aggy still talks about mean ol’ Tom Herman titty twisting and making fun of that poor Missouri kid. Can you imagine what they’d be saying right now if Herman was the one who physically abused one of his players? 

With his obvious harden for Tom Herman, "RudeDog", AKA racist former prospective Price Waterhouse intern Daniel Figurelli would be a more insufferable prick than he already is.  Talking about "won't somebody save the children" and how classless it is to treat a player like that.  

^^^^I'd like to know more about dark chocolate.

6 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

A&M's current wins.

There's a consensus over there that ULM is as good or probably better than USC and TCU.  Obviously it's a down season for the historically significant warhawk program, but they still have the horses to run with anyone in the country on any given Saturday. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/29/2018 at 6:31 PM, ztejas said:

Reminder that aggy signed a coach who somehow managed to turn Florida State into a dumpster fire 2 years removed from winning the title to a 10 year $80 million contract

I remember reading an article where John Sharp was asked why he gave Jimbo a guaranteed 10 year contract and Sharp’s response was “we wanted to give him 15 years, but 10 was the best we could do.”

Edited by Longboard Horn
I need to find that article

11 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

I remember reading an article where John Sharp was asked why he gave Jimbo a guaranteed 10 year contract and Sharp’s response was “we wanted to give him 15 years, but 10 was the best we could do.”

He must be a whiz at negotiating a used car deal.  "I really like this car and I"ll pay anything to get it."  

4 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

He must be a whiz at negotiating a used car deal.  "I really like this car and I"ll pay anything to get it."  

"I've done my reasearch sir, I know exactly what the market is on this very model of car.  Don't try to swindle me here.   These are being sold all over the country for $10k, so the best I can do is give you 15. 

28 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

There's a consensus over there that ULM is as good or probably better than USC and TCU.  Obviously it's a down season for the historically significant warhawk program, but they still have the horses to run with anyone in the country on any given Saturday. 

Lol TCU and USC fucking suck bro... they lost to TEXAS

6 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

A&M's current wins.

You left out-

aggy put up 2 more yards of offense on Bama than ArkySt. did.

aggy put up 1 more yard against Arky, on a neutral field,  than UNT did at Arky.

• Like 1