Egg Beaters©®™ Bowl

ButtFumble

this one has it all

major in state rivalries, pissing dog getting a corch fired, players beating teammates up, fucking coeds 2 at a time, sword swinging, golf balls, Rebel Flags, hotty toddies, polos, loafers, farmers vs elitist and eggs and chicken farming

should be a good one this year

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Parliament said:

What's the story about players fighting?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2868598-msu-qb-garrett-shrader-suffers-facial-injury-after-alleged-fight-with-teammate

I forgot it happened after the Egg Beaters©®™ Bowl, but before the bowl game with Louisville, but it was part of why the prior MSU corch got fired

Did a little research on the egg bowl origen...

In 1926, Ole Miss won at Starkville, 7-6, snapping a 13-game State win streak. When Ole Miss students swarmed the field intent on taking down the goalposts, State students defended their territory, some with wooden chairs they’d splintered over the invaders’ heads. That brawl led to the introduction of the Golden Egg Trophy, which would be the winners’ reward instead of the goalposts.

4 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Dang I’ll take your word on that.  I always want to see pirate win but now hoping freshwater pulls it out.  

I mean aggy has to beat LSU and then Bama beat GA in the SEC CCG, then the committee has to rank aggy ahead of Ole Miss in the final rankings, this game only eliminates the chance.