Armed Forces Bowl OFFICIAL Thread

Bullneck

3 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Army D-line getting pushed around all over. I don't think this ones going to be close.

Maybe but Army played Wake (in a huge shoot out) and Wisconsin (a 6 point loss) this year so this isn't their first go round with P5 teams.

Edited by Surly Bevo
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, WBT said:

Nice throw and catch.  Is army allowed to do that?

I went to Army-Air Force game this year at Globe Life (frankly best college game I went to this year since my other in person games were Louisiana, OU and OSU) I was actually fairly surprised the number of times both teams put it in the air.  Now don't get me wrong, there is a real good reason I made the "so you want to die" post up this thread but they will throw more than you think and the Army QB in particular isn't too shabby (as you just saw)

It's great watching stupid coaches (so pretty much all coaches).  Close game and trying to draw a team offsides on their 40.  Instead of eating a delay you call a timeout.  Fucking clown. 

Edit: LOL, only to end up going anyway only to lose 5 yards.  And it was very obvious initially they were only trying to draw the other guys offsides.  Maybe they realized how stupid that TO was and decided to compound that mistake.  Niceeeee

Edited by ChiTownDoc