NFL Week 16

shadow_operative2.0

Never. Kick.

Also my FiL basically said “this guy ain’t making that kick…look at his untucked undershirt. Can’t trust a man like that”.

Then he missed the kick. Jesus.

Also that’s 7 points The Cards should have right now off kicks. Obviously can lose them the game now.

• Haha 1

Not a Wentz fan but that was an amazing pass. Beating Pats and Cards back to back is impressive. Another good episode of Hard Knocks on the way this week. 

He didn’t beat the pats. Taylor and the defense did.

He did much better in the 2nd half of this one. Defense is still the bigger winner for me. Wentz played bad in the first half or this is a blow out.

23 minutes ago, RPM said:

Red Zone just showed them plowing the field at CenturyLink in Seattle. We gonna get a snow game!

This is awesome! 

I hope Cincy can capitalize on what’s happening in their division. 

Right now oddly enough one of the best teams in the AFC is the Colts. 

Damn. James Robinson RB for the Jags carted off with Achilles injury. That sucks. Dude has played outstanding despite his draft status and team. 

I am really happy for the Colts. I can see them in the AFC championship honestly. I like Frank Reich a lot also. Mike Irvin said last night after their game that these Colts remind him of the first time (with him) the Cowboys went to the SB. Said despite being down their best defensive player, best Guy on OLine and the running game wasn’t as spectacular as it has been that guys were just stepping up and making plays all over the field. Said he could see them in the AFC championship also. Said they seem to have a really solid culture and coaching staff. 

11 minutes ago, RPM said:

LOL How 'bout them Lions!

I would love to see Campbell succeed there. They shouldn’t have fired Jim Caldwell but I really hope Campbell can get them where they need to be. Those guys play hard for him  and for each other. 

Edited by Nicole44