Rice @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

46 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Damn rice starter has filthy juco numbers 

50 minutes ago, zlavydra said:

Burbank is a wild card. Couldn't make his way to the mound for us, but he had a great JUCO year in 2021. 

Yea Burbank is nice though. And was a pretty good multi sport athlete. . I coached football at Kelly his Jr and Sr year. Really good and respected Baseball program  throughout the State. . 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, D3zii said:

Yea Burbank is nice though. And was a pretty good multi sport athlete. . I coached football at Kelly his Jr and Sr year. Really good and respected Baseball program  throughout the State. . 

No shit. Did this dude play football too?

1 minute ago, OB3 said:

I know people are gonna come in here and talk shit about Pierce at 3rd. I don’t mind him sending him there, make them make a play and they did. Tip the cap

Yeah, it wasn't a bad gamble. On the other hand, if you hold him, there's pressure on the pitcher, who just had some good pitches spoiled.

1 minute ago, OB3 said:

I know people are gonna come in here and talk shit about Pierce at 3rd. I don’t mind him sending him there, make them make a play and they did. Tip the cap

This. I would much rather be over aggressive than conservative. This isn’t the mlb. Put the pressure on 

Fuck yes. Wasn’t counting on it but the improvement and power at the plate Silas and faltine has shown this weekend is very promising. They were both pretty mediocre at the plate last year. If we get Tres level hitting from Silas and hinojosa type hitting from faltine, we’re going to be unstoppable