Rice @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

47 minutes ago, Balcones said:

What happened?

Owls got Texas base runner caught between first and second.  While Owls were attempting to get him out, another Texas base runner scored at home to be followed by the other escaping the run down returning safely to first base.

9 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Can we donate to an NIL fund that will keep Lowell away from Disch-Falk?

I posted on the basketball board a few weeks back seeing if anyone would be down to start a petition to get that sack of fuck off our broadcasts. I was half kidding but I mean….

I’d just like to say it is very nice to see a team that is homegrown and with the potential to excel.

I hope college baseball does not turn into basketball and football with mercenaries and one and doners.

Grow and develop shows the true greatness of a staff and allows the fans to grow with the players.

• Hook 'Em 1

yep, Keith and Greg is perfect.  I can usually deal with Galindo on basketball because there is somewhat continuous action and its 2 hours ish.

Baseball just has so much dead time that the douchenozzle tries too hard to fill and for 3 hours+ it is just a beating.

Keith and Greg understand that baseball is different than football and basketball.  Galindo calls everything like it is an X Games event.

2 minutes ago, Had Enough said:

I’d just like to say it is very nice to see a team that is homegrown and with the potential to excel.

I hope college baseball does not turn into basketball and football with mercenaries and one and doners.

Grow and develop shows the true greatness of a staff and allows the fans to grow with the players.

You can't one and done in baseball...

Unless you mean you hope they don't make a rule change allowing it. 

Edited by ztejas

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

yep, Keith and Greg is perfect.  I can usually deal with Galindo on basketball because there is somewhat continuous action and its 2 hours ish.

Baseball just has so much dead time that the douchenozzle tries too hard to fill and for 3 hours+ it is just a beating.

Keith and Greg understand that baseball is different than football and basketball.  Galindo calls everything like it is an X Games event.

He's just as bad at football and basketball.

Let him call softball and do the studio stuff.  He's just awful as a pxp guy.

Just now, TrashMaster G said:

He's just as bad at football and basketball.

Let him call softball and do the studio stuff.  He's just awful as a pxp guy.

I know. he shouldn't be on any of the 3 major sports.   I'm just saying it is easier to deal with him during a basketball game because there is more non stop action so I'm not paying as much attention to the stupid shit he is spouting.

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

It doesn't look as great with what Hansen did on Friday but this is still a nice outing from Witt. 5 hits in 5 innings - 1 run on a solo shot. Feel like he's settled in a bit too. 

First career start. He’ll get better every start and be untouchable come the postseason