Rice @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

Stop Hes Already Dead GIFs | Tenor

2 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

What’s the score?  Since ESPN doesn’t have college baseball score updates are hard to find.  

wild pitch bounces off the catcher's knee to first base, score from second because no one is home, texas 15-0 in the bottom of the seventh with 1 on, 1 out. 

Edited by elfenix
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ConferenceRoom said:

Only goes into effect if there are travel restrictions I think.

That's what I thought. Someone mentioned it was a possibility. 

2 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

you cannot start a first inning that way

I think you know what I meant. 

• Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Speaking of, their numeral font doesn’t at all match with the olde English R and Rice. 

You know it's a thorough ass kicking when we get to criticizing the font on their uniforms, lol.

And, you're correct.  I hadn't noticed, but now they look like they suck at baseball and they're poorly dressed.

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

@StassneyHorn what the fuck are you negging me for? You said no one had bunted anyone to 2nd yet. I told you it happened in the first inning. 

Dude that’s not cool. Hire a PI, dig some dirt up on him, financially ruin him and get his wife to divorce him. Piece of shit. Think long and fucking hard before you neg around here

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

You know it's a thorough ass kicking when we get to criticizing the font on their uniforms, lol.

And, you're correct.  I hadn't noticed, but now they look like they suck at baseball and they're poorly dressed.

Everyone looks poorly dressed when they come up against us in our orange pinstripes

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Can’t find it on the app. 

The ESPN app is such an absolute piece of shit.

I have been watching the whole game on the app. When they switch games to another channel, they also change your stream to that other game.

It's so fucking stupid.

• Hook 'Em 2