Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

8 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

IMG_0602.jpeg

More like 90s for me, well rap wise. 90s-2000s is my sweet spot. I am officially at that age (39) where this new rap music is just noise with little substance. Too many use autotune and these beats have the same sound approach. This is a generational thing. This generation listening to what I don't like, will have these thoughts about all the new rappers a decade plus from now.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 5/10/2024 at 9:04 AM, Storm the Field said:

Dumbass shit we see on LinkedIn.

618v1gpzdezc1.jpeg

Lol what a chode. 

Yeah I'll let my employer go find the "hundreds" of potential employees that can come do my job better. Knock yourself out. 

"Offer to reduce your salary"

unimpressed michael keaton GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Lol what a chode. 

Yeah I'll let my employer go find the "hundreds" of potential employees that can come do my job better. Knock yourself out. 

"Offer to reduce your salary"

unimpressed michael keaton GIF

Haha. Post ended up going viral after someone posted it on Reddit. The next day the guy was like "Boy I really stepped in it. While my message was good, my delivery was clearly tone-deaf..."

All the replies to that post were basically "Jesus Christ, it's not the delivery, your message was dog shit, you pathetic corporate simp..."

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1