Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

45 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I thought about Vic's Friends' Food for this one, but it came from Facebook, so... Personally, I have no idea what I think of this sandwich.

pickle_2727c98a2ed38189.png

Someone’s on a low carb diet. 

I'm loving all the Ring cameras that the people in my neighborhood have installed. It brings entertaining posts like how 5 different houses had footage of the same 4 teenage boys walking up and playing ding dong ditch and putting fart spray around the door before they run off. You'd think these teens were committing felonies with the mass terror the neighborhood seemed under and how people were trying to track them down. I can't wait for the Nest cam footage of someone's house being toilet-papered.

• Haha 1

This always make me chuckle. These women accept and request thousands of males they don't know and put their life story on social media. This particular one posted all kinds of shit. But now they whine when the attention isn't always what they want. Newsflash, no one gives a fuck if you delete your FB. You are a dime a dozen on these males' friends list.

1.png