Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

9 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

7 for sure might throw a possible in the mix also

Nope he’s got 5 for sure but not 7.

High Joker, Low Joker, Ace of Spades are automatic.  The 5 of Spades will like trump on 2nd round of Clubs and he can probably count on the Ace of Diamonds but that’s it because the guy has 6 of the possible 14 diamonds meaning at best the other players have 8 between them which means someone only has 2 (or less) so that makes the King of Diamonds questionable and the Queen is unlikely unless you can run out the trumps which isn’t a sure thing with only 4 (even with the 3 highest).  Same goes for the Queen of Hearts since he only has 2 to play and the King and Ace are out there.  The most I’d bid is 6 but 5 is the safe play, at 7 you’re asking to bust.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Justin Weiss

Screenshot-2019-04-07-11-56-12-1.png

Screenshot-2019-04-11-13-35-18.png

Oh shit yes. I remember this dude. Liked to play himself up to be some hyper-intelligent suave alpha man who was above the reach of most women. Actually the most insecure and desperate man on the planet. God, it’s like we’re back on Shaggy.

• Like 1

https://vimeo.com/user49474942

Justin's Vimeo page with one crappy video of him playing guitar that looks like it was recorded on a VCR with dirty heads. But his profile is SOOO money.

Although you may have never heard of me, I assure you that I am famous amongst the famous, feared amongst the feared, and worshiped by the Gods themselves