Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

8 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

Station name checks out 

That picture alone is strong evidence that he should be called Fat Tony and not big Tony, or upon further examination it could use Little Feat for his stage name although I know it is already been taken.

12 hours ago, markstanco said:

The people who post "one gotta go" makes me rage. Your IQ drops 50 points from what I previously thought you were by posting that.

And if any of you dumbasses reply you are the same.

In those dumbasses' defense, I have seen some of those pictures evolve into a two-page argument here.

3 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

If I had a nickle for all the online dating profiles that include "I'm a mom first and foremost" I could afford an amazing Vegas hooker. 

Well, you could certainly find an amazing Vegas hooker amongst all the online dating profiles that include "I'm a mom first and foremost" so it all works out.

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 3:43 PM, Vic Mackey said:
On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 2:20 PM, deft said:
Rice Krispy treats easily. Double stuff Oreos dipped in milk?? Gtfo with get rid of Oreo bullshit.

Oreos suck compared to anything in that list. And it's not close.

Uh...no.  Rice Crispy treats are sugar-drenched dog shit; I'd put Oreos way above them and I don't even like Oreos. 

• Like 3