Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

^

This.  We were a country that prided itself on peaking in high school.  There was a brief era from about 1985-2015 where we dreamed a little bigger and aimed to get a little smarter.  But nope, we're back to peaking in high school again.  

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

11 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

^

This.  We were a country that prided itself on peaking in high school.  There was a brief era from about 1985-2015 where we dreamed a little bigger and aimed to get a little smarter.  But nope, we're back to peaking in high school again.  

But look at all the progress we've made.

4 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

.a5f4978587f1f3f623e4820695687d7d.jpg

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying our embrace of the ass culture (I wish it came along about 20 years ago when the 'oven-stuffer' look was all the rage with the ladies, but I thoroughly enjoy this ass-centric ecosystem we find ourselves in as of late

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

^

napoleon-dynamite-uncle-rico.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/6/2023 at 12:05 PM, nnm said:

One of my roommates in college said that he was studying one evening, enjoying some chili cheese Fritos and Pepsi, when he had the feeling he’d had that taste and smell before. He swore it was exactly like his girlfriend LeighAnn. This was the 80s, I don’t have pics. 

My HS girlfriend’s cooch smelled like Taco Bell hot sauce.

When I (occasionally) get Taco Bell, I’m reminded of her. 

• Haha 3