Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, BurntEyes said:

Fed time is not to be fucked with.

Almost every criminal I knew was well aware and avoided stuff that rolled to fed save some DEA crossover and one amigo who went all in.

And the dude looks like a rat. 

Basically, with the feds, you need to get caught in something besides a conspiracy.

If you get a solo case and don't talk your way into more time (read: simply shut the fuck up), you'll be just fine.

This is why it's important but to have friends, or any other shit like acquaintances.

19 hours ago, CoTex said:

How does something like this go down?  

“Hey, put on your stripper outfit, we’re going to go out and take some pictures with the Ferrari and poor lighting.”

FIFY.

“Hey, put on your keep your stripper outfit on when you get home from work, we’re going to go out and take some pictures with the Ferrari and poor lighting.”

Again, not that there's anything wrong with that.  My only objection is homeboy's shoe choice.

5 minutes ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

no swangaz or whatever they are called, tho?

Those are pretty played out these days in many people's eyes. They were a status symbol in the 90s in the Houston car culture. And now everyone and their mom has them. And they aren't the real deal like they used to be. Plus I have to imagine it gets annoying trying not to scrape up against shit with how far they poke out on many rides.