Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

2 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

You are no longer futureman...from this point forward thou shalt be known as dumbassman.

hey, look, it’s physics and geometry.  not hard.  if mike can’t punch him then bron ain’t gonna lose.  mike would take about 900 jabs to the nose before throwing in the towel.

2 minutes ago, futureman said:

hey, look, it’s physics and geometry.  not hard.  if mike can’t punch him then bron ain’t gonna lose.  mike would take about 900 jabs to the nose before throwing in the towel.

Let's fight, you obviously have a lot to learn about fighting. Physics and geometry my ass.  If that were the end all be all Foreman would have killed Ali.

Remember, be water my friend, be water....

And if that doesn't work, piss in their eye and blind them and then kick their balls off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Let's fight, you obviously have a lot to learn about fighting. Physics and geometry my ass.  If that were the end all be all Foreman would have killed Ali.

And if that doesn't work, piss in their eye and blind them and then kick their balls off.

Lebron’s titty baby ass ain’t ever had to take a punch.   He’s had handlers and yes men since he was 10-12.   There’s a lot of people that could whip his arrogant ass because he doesn’t know how to be mean.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, futureman said:

Did you not see the video he released last month?

At 53 Tyson could kick LeBron's ass now. In his prime, fuck out of here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trey3216 said:

Lebron’s titty baby ass ain’t ever had to take a punch.   He’s had handlers and yes men since he was 10-12.   There’s a lot of people that could whip his arrogant ass because he doesn’t know how to be mean.  

But, but, big boy knows how to tippy toe and preen like a pussy ass peacock. Tyson in his prime would kill him in less than 30 seconds.  LaBungs cockyr attitude would be the fuel Tyson Prime would feed on like a mofo.

17 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Did you not see the video he released last month?

At 53 Tyson could kick LeBron's ass now. In his prime, fuck out of here.

fancy camerawork.  hollywood can make anyone look fierce on a screen.  personally I’m not impressed with that video at all. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, futureman said:

heh.  really?

If you think LaBung could take Tyson??? Yeah, let's rock.

Remember, I'm an old bastard, you're not allowed to hit me, or move around, or dodge my punches, ya gotta just stand there... Got it??? Don't piss me off now... I'll miss my nap.

15 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Please, please, please! I always wanted to see a one-legged man in an asskicking contest.

• Like 1