Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

3 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Had a good friend of a friend that I watched bleed the family’s entire wealth because of those things.  Parents were great people, dad was 2x UT grad in some difficult studies, and was very successful. Tore the whole damn family down.  Fucking bars, man.  

I believe it. I quit fucking with them. I used them for a few years. And obviously mixing them with alcohol didn't help. That shit is right up there with the hardcore drugs that will fuck you up your life but many don't realize it. 

9 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

I got a PI in Dallas back in 2013. Stuck us in a huge room with all the mats. Dude in there woke up from sleep and asked me where we were lmao. Didn't even need to ask him what he was on. Xanax aka bars.

I'm lucky I didn't one night.  Met up with a girl that was an absolute smoke show and had been a friend of mine for a while.  I had spent much of the afternoon at another friend's house drinking a few beers in the pool. Maybe had 7 beers over the course of 3-4 hours, so I was not in bad shape by any stretch.  

Anyway, meet up with this girl and all these hangers-on douchebag friends of hers are pissed that I'm there with her.  We're at the pool bar at ZaZa (douche central, her choice).  I order a gin & club soda for me and whatever drink she wanted.  My drink takes about 10 minutes longer to come out.  I knock it down.  Order us another round about 20 minutes later.  Same ordeal.  We pay out and go to this other bar. I remember getting to the other bar.  I woke up at 5:30am in a pile of bushes across the street from wherever this place was with all the cash taken from my wallet and my only debit card I had as well.   Did not have drinks at 2nd bar.

Pieces of shit fucking drugged me.  

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm lucky I didn't one night.  Met up with a girl that was an absolute smoke show and had been a friend of mine for a while.  I had spent much of the afternoon at another friend's house drinking a few beers in the pool. Maybe had 7 beers over the course of 3-4 hours, so I was not in bad shape by any stretch.  
Anyway, meet up with this girl and all these hangers-on douchebag friends of hers are pissed that I'm there with her.  We're at the pool bar at ZaZa (douche central, her choice).  I order a gin & club soda for me and whatever drink she wanted.  My drink takes about 10 minutes longer to come out.  I knock it down.  Order us another round about 20 minutes later.  Same ordeal.  We pay out and go to this other bar. I remember getting to the other bar.  I woke up at 5:30am in a pile of bushes across the street from wherever this place was with all the cash taken from my wallet and my only debit card I had as well.   Did not have drinks at 2nd bar.
Pieces of shit fucking drugged me.  
Damn. That could have turned out a whole lot worse though.