Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

11 hours ago, Lobo said:

Murphy, Pryor, Chapelle, Rock.  That makes it so difficult is because while this is obviously a Top 12 list of black comics, the four I mentioned are probably 4 of the top 10 comics of any race of all time. 

Chappelle and Rock aren't top ten any race are they?  Maybe if Rolling Stone made the list.  

On 11/13/2020 at 8:05 AM, Lobo said:

That's legitimately the most difficult comedy test.  Wow.  

In absolutely no particular order, I'm taking four and I don't care:  Murphy, Pryor, Chapelle, Rock.  That makes it so difficult is because while this is obviously a Top 12 list of black comics, the four I mentioned are probably 4 of the top 10 comics of any race of all time.  And the drop off from the four of them to the other 8 is so severe, it can't even be measured.  In fact, the other 8 of them are famous, but none of them are particularly funny.  That this list doesn't have Hannibal Burress or Roy Woods, Jr. means it was just developed by some white college kid who thinks he's tapped into the hip black comic scene.  I mean, wtf---Chris Tucker as a Top 3 black comic?  Get the fuck outta here with that shit. 

It’d be easier with a 5, because Bernie Mac is unreal on stage as well.    With 5 I’d go in order: Rock, Bernie, Chapelle,, Eddie, Pryor 

(as far as how I’d want to watch the set) 

17 minutes ago, Okie State said:

Who the fuck doesn't like corn tortillas?

Corn in any form is garbage.  You should be asking who enjoys eating such a bland food barely fit for livestock that you can't properly digest.  Your type 2 didn't come from eating flour tortillas.  It came from your numerous other poor dietary choices like your 44 oz. of corn syrup-filled Coke.

• Like 1