Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Corn in any form is garbage.  You should be asking who enjoys eating such a bland food barely fit for livestock that you can't properly digest.  Your type 2 didn't come from eating flour tortillas.  It came from your numerous other poor dietary choices like your 44 oz. of corn syrup-filled Coke.
What the fuck are you rambling on about?

39 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

125311222_10158805998912566_5023718609978090479_n.jpg

If the population of the U.S. is 350,000,000 and everyone catches it a 99% survival rate means 3,500,000 people die.  If the vaccine is 90% effective and everyone it is not effective for catches it then 350,000 people will die.  Saving 3,150,000 just might make it worthwhile.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

If the population of the U.S. is 350,000,000 and everyone catches it a 99% survival rate means 3,500,000 people die.  If the vaccine is 90% effective and everyone it is not effective for catches it then 350,000 people will die.  Saving 3,150,000 just might make it worthwhile.

That is almost word for word my response.  But some people, you just can't reach, so you get what we've had here for weeks.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

125311222_10158805998912566_5023718609978090479_n.jpg

I shouldn't have clicked on her twitter feed by it's a Monday in 2020 and I'm a sucker.  

Only looked about 5 or 6, but holy shit...this is part of an overall pattern of trouble with math and logic for Ali Zeck.  Not surprised to find out she is an overall anti-vaxxer, but she also appears to be anti-numbers and anti-reason.  She lists her occupation as "Mental Healer", so you know she know what she's talking about.  

Ali, show me on this periodic table where the science touched you.  

Yeah, but there's only a 0.1-10.0% chance of that.  

People who finished 8th grade:  "Ali, the positivity rates have gone from 10% to 15%, that's a 50% increase.  It's cause for alarm!"  

Ali:  "No, it's a 5% increase.  If it were a 50% increase, the positivity rates would have climbed to 60%.  Make it make sense please.:

People who finished 8th grade: "No, a 60% increase would be.  You know what?  Nevermind.  Here, drink this."  

Edited by Lobo

Yeah, I got your joke, I was going with it.  I think we're on the same page as far as sense of humor goes after all these years. 

Or you saying Ali's post was a joke?  Because it certainly fits a pattern of her other tweets.  But then maybe it's some long game humor shit like that trump Redneck that's actually satirizing his followers without them catching on?  

Edited by Lobo