Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

6 hours ago, Droopy said:

10? This stuff always kicks my ass. Help a brother out. 

Just go top to bottom from each horizontal line. From the first horizontal line to the top there is a triangle on the left, one in the middle and one on the right. There is also one on the left using 2/3 segments and one on the right using 2/3 segments. There is then one using the border lines with the horizontal line as the bottom. So you get 6 triangles. 

Then just do the same thing with the line beneath that and the bottom line to get 6 more on each for 18 in total. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Just go top to bottom from each horizontal line. From the first horizontal line to the top there is a triangle on the left, one in the middle and one on the right. There is also one on the left using 2/3 segments and one on the right using 2/3 segments. There is then one using the border lines with the horizontal line as the bottom. So you get 6 triangles. 

Then just do the same thing with the line beneath that and the bottom line to get 6 more on each for 18 in total. 

Yeah, I got it about 10 mins after I posted. Thanks for the breakdown though. 

2 hours ago, SurlyBDR said:

FB-IMG-1637153677830.jpg

The fucking worst. Especially when I go to the dog park. My headphones on signals I can not hear you nor do I want to talk to anyone. Yet dumb asses will come up and start conversations. At least signal for me to take them off instead of starting to talk while I have them on. And 99.9% of the time, it's nothing but pointless small talk.

• Haha 1