Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Did y'all know there are so many houses in the world that this game now works for everybody? 

The last 4 digits of your social security number is the street number. Your first pet's name is the street. For example, 1234 Luna. For a lot of people, you can take it even farther and add your mother's maiden name after your pets name e.g., 1234 Luna Wilson!

Google it and show your results here! It's awesome. I haven't met anyone that this hasn't worked for yet. Let me know if you need help trying!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

Did y'all know there are so many houses in the world that this game now works for everybody? 

The last 4 digits of your social security number is the street number. Your first pet's name is the street. For example, 1234 Luna. For a lot of people, you can take it even farther and add your mother's maiden name after your pets name e.g., 1234 Luna Wilson!

Google it and show your results here! It's awesome. I haven't met anyone that this hasn't worked for yet. Let me know if you need help trying!

This is bullshit! 5116 Sparky Dick didn't have any hits

Sparky's running mate was Buckshot. Might shoulda used that.

Edited by Shoxthemonkey
Gotta get to the bottom of this.
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Jameslaw121 said:

Never heard of in being called a grinder. And I ain't googling that to find out.

We called them that in Connecticut. We're weird and we know it.

It's even weirder when you think that most of the Nuclear Submarines are made in CT. Maybe they didn't want that confused with the sandwich.