Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Everything in that picture was out of our price range. I used my dad’s Stetson on nice occasions. But by junior or senior year, I upgraded to Acqua di Gio. Treated that stuff like gold. Bottle probably lasted 5-6 years

Lol, no cologne in highschool…

In grade school, it was an old bottle of canoe and high karate i pilfered from my dad and uncle.

Eventually sharing a bottle of drakkar with a cousin…

Issey Miyake at UT which the Asian girls loved…

Now I can’t stand cologne
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Speedtrucker said:

Lol, no cologne in highschool…

In grade school, it was an old bottle of canoe and high karate i pilfered from my dad and uncle.

Eventually sharing a bottle of drakkar with a cousin…

Issey Miyake at UT which the Asian girls loved…

Now I can’t stand cologne

Made me think of Sam Malone’s babe kit.  Carla asks about the cologne and he says it’s a custom blend of old spice, high karate, and something that takes out stains.  

I had probably ten bottles of shitty cologne in high school.  I guess it was just a sign of the times.  I think the last time I put in any cologne was 15-20 years ago.  Is it still a thing?   I see it in the counters at Macy’s when I walk through the mall but I never see anybody buying any.  Every once In a while, some Asian kid at UT will walk past me and just stank up the hallway with some shitty product /Noracist

51 minutes ago, WithoutAClue said:

Know your role in the car.

343626540_3500456433573430_8381230387285

Wrong.

Driver: Drive. Focus on road. Be sober and follow laws. Choose music. Control Waze, unless there is a change in plans then passenger can reprogram and hand back control. Choose temperature.

Passenger: Designated texter. If child, shut the fuck up. If adult, you may tell me entertaining stories.

Back seat: If child, shut the fuck up. If adult, you may tell me entertaining stories.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 4/29/2023 at 5:47 PM, Vic Mackey said:

Polo Sports for me d49ea41443d0609cdc356c1e4055dbde.jpg

I remember buying my son Polo Sport for his first day of middle school, because that's what I had and all the popular dumb tweens did back in my day, and I was looked at like I was insane by him and his mom. Had to take it back, was still $40. But just holding that bottle brought back memories.

2 hours ago, WithoutAClue said:

Know your role in the car.

343626540_3500456433573430_8381230387285

2 hours ago, nnm said:

Oh hell no. If I’m driving, I pick music and temperature. No debate or whining allowed. 

Exactly. Passenger is for texting purposes, and looking shit up. 

Driver picks the music, passenger shuts their pie hole. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

Exactly. Passenger is for texting purposes, and looking shit up. 

Driver picks the music, passenger shuts their pie hole. 

And unless I'm doing something that's about to kill us all, don't say one fucking thing about my driving unless I ask.

If I want your opinion I'll give it to you.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

On 4/30/2023 at 10:00 AM, SquishMitten said:

Everything in that picture was out of our price range. I used my dad’s Stetson on nice occasions. But by junior or senior year, I upgraded to Acqua di Gio. Treated that stuff like gold. Bottle probably lasted 5-6 years

Old Spice or British Sterling for me.

3 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
5 hours ago, WithoutAClue said:
344754250_6070039176450232_2142469851997537314_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=aL7UNY9zbWgAX878TrV&_nc_ht=scontent-hou1-1.xx&oh=00_AfBeYngKhAjrhs6ovhF0ZzDu8m3pSI77QYUcJqtNcg7IbA&oe=6454C224

I wish they would do away with escalators at stores. Walking up one flight of stairs won't kill you. And is good exercise

Missing one flight of stairs isn’t going to kill me either. But the escalator might, if I mistime my last second jump to safety. Which I have been practicing for about…40 years now. 

• Like 1