Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

20 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Mayo723c118e541f327deef08ea794dde71d.jpg

I’m a strict mustard on burgers man, but I can power through mayo or ketchup if it’s not too much, an overload of ketchup grosses me out especially. 

I submit shredded iceberg lettuce. Lettuce doesn’t add much flavor but the full leaf can offer a nice texture and temp change up. Shredded stuff is just a  glop of condiment soaked, watery, tasteless little bits that are the same temp as the burger and make it worse.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

Onion, mayo, or any other nasty “secret sauce” like thousand island. I want meat, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and mustard. Occasionally I’ll go for bacon or mushrooms, but I like my burgers pretty simple.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Hate said:

Onion, mayo, or any other nasty “secret sauce” like thousand island. I want meat, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and mustard. Occasionally I’ll go for bacon or mushrooms, but I like my burgers pretty simple.

For me lettuce and tomato generally ruin a burger.  I like lettuce and I like tomato but they don't go with warm bread, warmer meat and bubbly gooey cheese.  Onions on the other hand....perfect.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

344314244_3390315057902274_4864331967888

Richard Gere would like to know more about this “torture.”

Yeah, that’s right. I made a cultural reference from 20 or so years ago. And I’ll fucking do it again

Edited by SquishMitten
Damnit. I was beaten to the punch
  • Like 1