Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

.50be6567422da49de8a3b797d18d0214.jpg

Red pill. Blue pill is chump change if you could go back and get in on the ground floor of Apple, Microsoft, Tesla, Bitcoin, NC St upsetting Georgetown, etc., etc. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, nnm said:

Red pill. Blue pill is chump change if you could go back and get in on the ground floor of Apple, Microsoft, Tesla, Bitcoin, NC St upsetting Georgetown, etc., etc. 

it's chump change anyway compared to consciously reliving your childhood.  not sure if I'd take any amount of money to get all that time back and time with people that are gone.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Can you imagine how boring life would be at 6 years old with all of your current knowledge. No pussy, and you couldn’t even spank your monkey.  You’d be spending 8 hours a day coloring.  I’d probably my just run out on traffic before I turned 7.
Yeah that's a rather Faustian bargain. It would be challenging to make friends until early adulthood at minimum, if you raised daughters going back to high school is especially gross as well.

10 million is enough for me to retire and travel. I'll take it.

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:

Yeah that's a rather Faustian bargain. It would be challenging to make friends until early adulthood at minimum, if you raised daughters going back to high school is especially gross as well.

10 million is enough for me to retire and travel. I'll take it.

How is that different for the average poster here?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Can you imagine how boring life would be at 6 years old with all of your current knowledge. No pussy, and you couldn’t even spank your monkey.  You’d be spending 8 hours a day coloring.  I’d probably my just run out on traffic before I turned 7.

Says who? 

• Hook 'Em 2

What's the deal with all of the "Look who died in an accident" posts in the last 24 hours?

I already know it's not gonna be who I want it to be.

Edited by slorch

11 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

.50be6567422da49de8a3b797d18d0214.jpg

I read it differently.  I don't think you go back in time, you just start now at 6 with the knowledge.  With the way the world is going, give me the $10 million, and I'll check out in the next 20 years or so.

• Hook 'Em 1