Austin Regional Thread

Horny Bull

Guest Lobo
1 minute ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Holy

shit

what?

someone screenshot plz

I wish I could, but I've never been able to do that.  I went to their site to see if their afternoon game was on TV (ESPNU most likely), and there they are...playing us tonight and tomorrow.  Automatically.    https://12thman.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=283

Edited by Lobo

I almost hope aggy beats Indiana so we can end aggy's season ourselves.

Or we can skullfuck Indiana a few hours after they beat aggy.

Either way, aggy's season dies today.

Then they can turn their attentions to football, where they should probably finish in the top ten of the SEC, which is roughly the same thing as winning a division in the NFL.

43 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

Well then again, they are discussing throwing at a college kid's head because he stared at their dugout...even some idiots would understand that's moronic.  And I love how aggy is all about classiness and just "playing the game" in these situations, yet constantly flashing horns down or "Cart McCoy" is all cool.  F those bubble blowers.

You think after 100+ years, aggy would be used to people staring at them.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

Well then again, they are discussing throwing at a college kid's head because he stared at their dugout...even some idiots would understand that's moronic.  And I love how aggy is all about classiness and just "playing the game" in these situations, yet constantly flashing horns down or "Cart McCoy" is all cool.  F those bubble blowers.

You think after 100+ years, aggy would be used to people staring at them.

(Shit...double post)

Edited by Deej

Guest Lobo
4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

EST!EST!EST!

I love it.  EST! EST! EST!  The superior time zone conference because we get up an hour before the rest of the country to put in the extra work to succeed on the field.  

Guest Lobo

I'm a bit disappointed to not see their game with Mississippi next weekend for Super Regionals.  Or is Aggie assuming Missouri State wins that thing and so they get to host in College Station?  

6 minutes ago, Tailgate said:

Seriously cannot believe their official site shows them playing us tonight and tomorrow...unreal...and so aggy you can’t make it up.

When someone suggests rescheduling regular season Football or Hoops games with aggy, this bullshit is at the root of why i never want to play them again.  Whatever the most mentally fucked up accountability and logic that exists relating to any competition will be exponentially perverted by aggy.  What they do not bastardize, they will just prevaricate. 

Fuck aggy.

2 minutes ago, slorch said:

When someone suggests rescheduling regular season Football or Hoops games with aggy, this bullshit is at the root of why i never want to play them again.  Whatever the most mentally fucked up accountability and logic that exists relating to any competition will be exponentially perverted by aggy.  What they do not bastardize, they will just prevaricate. 

Fuck aggy.

He's right, you know.

Today's prediction:

Aggy will lose to Indiana.  They will blame biased officiating (because the sips paid the umps) and bad coaching (fire da corch!, another aggy tradition).

In their minds, they'll save face because their record versus Texas this year is 1-1.  Then they'll go back to their sec circle jerk on the rant. 

They'll talk shit about the bdf until the next bdf team gets a chance to wreck their asses.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Either way, aggy's season dies today.

Then they can turn their attentions to football, where they should probably finish in the top ten of the SEC, which is roughly the same thing as winning a division the Superbowl in the NFL.

Let's tell it like it is.  In aggy terms losing to Bama by less than 20 is equivalent to winning a division in the NFL

Lulz, aggy was mocking the [few] empty seats we had behind home plate last night. Looks like they have more people in their dugout than they have in the stands today.  In before "the 3,000 fans are up under the shade, stupid sip!".  And lulz at 3-0.