Austin Regional Thread

Horny Bull

That was the most pleasant aggy game I have ever been to. The aggy was literally sucked out of them from the top of the first on. Out of the players, the fans, all of them.

maybe just because there were very few aggies around me, but I saw none of what makes them aggy. There were a few bubbles in the distance and a half hearted aggy fight song in the ninth inning, but there was no point where their fans or players were able to do anything ridiculous while thinking they actually had a shot to win.

2 minutes ago, po elvis said:

That was the most pleasant aggy game I have ever been to. The aggy was literally sucked out of them from the top of the first on. Out of the players, the fans, all of them.

maybe just because there were very few aggies around me, but I saw none of what makes them aggy. There were a few bubbles in the distance and a half hearted aggy fight song in the ninth inning, but there was no point where their fans or players were able to do anything ridiculous while thinking they actually had a shot to win.

On TV, we could hear the aggys doing the SEC SEC SEC chant in the 9th inning.  It seemed pretty hearty.

I thought the SEC was a conference where they had intense competition and rivalries. Is staring at somebody really enough to ruffle the feathers of a battle tested SEC juggernaut like A&M? Maybe our Big 12 ways are too intense for them.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, po elvis said:

Kody put a stop to their nonsense in the first inning.

26 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

How did aggy make this regional? 

Theyre a 3 Seed? Holy shit

Funny aggy comment:

"Just checked into my hotel. Im basically across the street from the park.  

We got Trillkenny in the mound. He’s been our best this year. We have a distinct edge on the mound. They saved their Friday night guy as well, but he’s nothing special. He’s not as good as the guy we roughed up last night or most of the Friday & Saturday guys we saw in the SEC. But it’s baseball and we could get shut out.  

Vegas has us a small favorite win today. I highly doubt you’ll see any other 3 seeds favored over 1s this year or in recent history.  

We play like we did last night and how we did in Hoover and we’ll win."

Haha.....stupid aggy.

Just now, Evenkeel said:

Fucking amazing game. End to end enjoyment beating aggy down. 

So whoever comes out of the loser's bracket would have to win twice to advance, correct? 

Yup, the only option for aggy is to win three in a row (and IU would need 4 in a row, of which they already have one)

13 minutes ago, Austin Orange said:

On TV, we could hear the aggys doing the SEC SEC SEC chant in the 9th inning.  It seemed pretty hearty.

Lulz. That was us. We were chanting it sarcastically and it was fucking hilarious. 

Edited by UT Lawnghorn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, txhorns said:

I am loving all of their crying about not being allowed to bring bubbles into the stadium.  Grown men are crying about not getting to blow bubbles.  That perfectly sums up aggy.

Have a better season, then you can host and blow all the bubbles you want.

3 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Aggy is going to have the NCAA overturn the result and get us put on probation.  https://texags.com/forums/8/topics/2954416

Lol sounds like, based on the research of the aggy that actually bothered to read the manual, all we had to do to sell Longhorn apparel was agree to buy any unsold generic NCAA gear, which I'm sure UT did.

Edited by texifornia

35 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Funny aggy comment:

We got Trillkenny in the mound. He’s been our best this year. We have a distinct edge on the mound. They saved their Friday night guy as well, but he’s nothing special. He’s not as good as the guy we roughed up last night or most of the Friday & Saturday guys we saw in the SEC. But it’s baseball and we could get shut out.  

Vegas has us a small favorite win today. I highly doubt you’ll see any other 3 seeds favored over 1s this year or in recent history.  

Haha.....stupid aggy.

That really is classic aggy. Dudenis crowing about how the T Sip starter ain’t shit, only to turn around say, “of course we could get shut out because that’s baseball” to try and cover his own ass. Fucking gomer idiot.

26 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Some other gems:

Posted by BRAXLSU99 iconLSU.gif on 5/29/18 at 12:04 am to BayouRat15
Nawwww....I hope the horns go in dry on Boy Band University...

Posted by UTprideofTX iconTexas.gif on 5/29/18 at 7:24 am to BayouRat15
Easy money - Horns by 5.

Aaaaaaand here we go. Buncha cucks talking big before the game:

Posted by Old Sarge iconTexasAM.gif on 5/29/18 at 7:25 am to BayouRat15
Poor horns
Posted by Aggie_2463 iconTexasAM.gif on 5/29/18 at 8:15 am to UTprideofTX
Beat them already this year, why not again?

Posted by agswin iconTexasAM.gif on 5/29/18 at 10:01 am to UTprideofTX
You gotta beat Texas Southern first. 

By the way, why does the third seed in your regional have the highest RPI of all of the teams? 

Asking for a friend.

41 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Funny aggy comment:

Haha.....stupid aggy.

Nailed it. 

3 minutes ago, UT Lawnghorn said:

By the way, why does the third seed in your regional have the highest RPI of all of the teams? 

honestly the simple answer is SEC SEC SEC, cause they are the bestest conference ever.  most of the SEC doesnt play P5 schools that often, so they get large win totals against cupcakes, and then, when they start losing to their conference rivals, their SOS goes way up, even if they lose.  So the RPI goes up... even if you dont even finish above .500 in your own conference.

• Like 1

and in the sports segment of the local news here in aggyland they start off talking about aggy beating the Horns in April and end talking about aggy's 10 game regional winning streak before tonight. I was shocked they showed the highlights of the game in between.