2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

4 minutes ago, Scraps said:
6 minutes ago, Gourmand said:
I watched the exact same angle you guys are watching and that ball was not in the back of the glove before Yuli's foot hit the bag. 

Well then you are blind

I just don't agree it was in the back of the glove before the foot hit the bag. Probably wouldn't have mattered since both teams and umps were ready to eat dinner. 

15 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Interesting read. Not sure if these packages are realistic (My guess is Contreras and Bell would cost more), but I would make each of these deals in a heartbeat:

I mean that is mostly a pipedream so yeah of course we would.

34 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Interesting read. Not sure if these packages are realistic (My guess is Contreras and Bell would cost more), but I would make each of these deals in a heartbeat:

19 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

I mean that is mostly a pipedream so yeah of course we would.

He was sending out more surplus value and way more years of team control in every deal than we would be getting. Two walk year bats and a relief pitcher. If what he sent out isn’t generally the ballpark for selling teams then we should sell 5 or 6 of our guys right now. 

• Hook 'Em 1

This team is going to be more than fine.  It’s not surprising that they are experiencing a dip after five games in four days against playoff teams.   Guys need rest.  Energy is a bit drained.  

Garcia makes a good pitch to Pinder and we aren’t bitching about last night at all.  

We have some good pieces to be moved for a bat or two.   Not too worried about a lefty reliever with the 3-batter rule.  We have LMJ and Uncle Mike working their way back.  Brown is in the wings champing at the bit.  

No one is in better position for a deep run than this team.  

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Amos Moses said:

As semi-deflating as getting punched in the dick twice in Oakland was the last two nights, that interpretation of Click talk has me feeling pretty salty.

I think getting punched in the dick by Oakland 5 out of the last 7 has also motivated Click.