2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

3 things:

1) we need to get Javier extended ASAP

2) if he gets sent back to the bullpen ever again I will drive down to MMP with my torch and pitchfork. 

3) Javier is totally and completely untouchable. Like, I wouldn’t even have him in a deal we were kicking around bullshitting about Soto. Like- he might be good enough that you might feel comfortable letting JV go if he’s going to get some sort of 3/120 offer or something like that which you feel like would hamstrung building out the rest of the roster. . 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Scraps said:
7 minutes ago, dr99 said:
put Odorizzi in the bullpen instead of Javier

I say just go to a 10 man rotation.

Just pull the Dodger bullshit where every starter rotates getting a 10 day break on the IL

Rake farm!  
1.5 inning of losing was enough.

Saw it was 1-0 Angels when I was at my folks house. Drove 2 miles home and realized I couldn’t watch it there. Drove 3 miles to my girl’s house because she has Apple TV. Found it and the Astros were up 8-1!!

Damn that was fast!!
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, DeadArmadillo said:

Saw it was 1-0 Angels when I was at my folks house. Drove 2 miles home and realized I couldn’t watch it there. Drove 3 miles to my girl’s house because she has Apple TV. Found it and the Astros were up 8-1!!

Damn that was fast!!

Why?

You don’t have Internet or an email address?