2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

1 minute ago, elfenix said:

Weren't these guys the contrarian's pick to win this division?

A lot of fucking contrarians. I made a big point of mocking the baseball intelligencia but we were only picked to win the division by something like 45% of the limp dick motherfuckers who do this for a living. It was us at 45/ them at 30 or so and Seattle at 25 or so. 
I want to say that of the 30 mongloids that work for ESPN and 20 at the Atlantic that we were picked to win the World Series by like 1 person and make it there by 3 people total. So so so stupid. 

2 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

A lot of fucking contrarians. I made a big point of mocking the baseball intelligencia but we were only picked to win the division by something like 45% of the limp dick motherfuckers who do this for a living. It was us at 45/ them at 30 or so and Seattle at 25 or so. 
I want to say that of the 30 mongloids that work for ESPN and 20 at the Atlantic that we were picked to win the World Series by like 1 person and make it there by 3 people total. So so so stupid. 

They were trying to will the Astros not winning the division into existence