2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

Why?
You don’t have Internet or an email address?

Was driving some short distances. My dad had some major dental work at 85 and I needed to hang out with him a little. Wasn’t paying much attention between leaving their place and driving around. Figured not much would happen in that 15 minutes or so. I pretty much missed the whole game
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

I never dreamed that Javier could beast at anything near this level. Who knows how long it lasts, but at the moment it really is remarkable. These aren't bums he's been mowing down. 

i did, he’s shown great stuff from early on. I thought he had #1 or 2 potential 

• Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, UTexasFight said:

Here is something that is fun

Starting rotation the last time through (3 vs yanks, 2 vs Mets): 35.1 IP, 2 ER… 0.51 ERA

For the entire 9 game stretch, 59.1 IP by the starters. 10 ERs. 1.52 ERA. 7 quality starts. (

Starting rotation since the No-hitter  (3 vs yanks, 2 vs Mets, 1 vs Angels): 42.1 IP (so averaging 7 IP per start) 3 ER… 0.64 ERA

L10:, 66.1 IP by the starters. 11 ERs. 1.49 ERA. 8 quality starts.

Edited by UTexasFight
  • Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, UTexasFight said:

MLB app audio for me is always ahead of video streaming.

pause the app as soon as you hear a pitch pop in the catcher’s mitt.

unpause the app as soon as you see it pop in the mitt on the tv 

I started doing this a couple of years ago.  Game changer to be able to listen to our radio guys and watch the game "live" off some pirate web site.

• Hook 'Em 1

Two peas in a pod 
Says the dildo who posted the ump scorecard after i did. Your complaining about everyone is old bro....and you are like a wannabe spystud. Not sure why you are even here since everything pisses you off so much....but keep doing you.
  • Hook 'Em 1

So now go ahead and post something....then edit/delete it....then edit/delete it again...cause you are the king of that shit too even though I guess you think people don't see you are the delete king. Like some twitter pussy bitch who doesn't think their shit gets seen.

Notice I don't talk shit to you for all your dumbassery when you poke the bear with some of your bullshit (which you have done before but I blow it off to not cause drama here but fuck it...fuck you)

• Hook 'Em 1