2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

3 minutes ago, dr99 said:

Why would he sit Diaz when he homered in the last two games? It's not like he needs rest being a bench player.

Is Kansas City starting a lefty?  JJ has sucked against LHP in his career and does much better against RHP. Diaz is a rhh. So on brand for papa Dusty to fuck that up. I swear it’s like he tries to out these guys in the worst set up (hitting Castro against lefties over and over last year- not playing Chaz every time there is a lefty even though he always hit them best) etc. 

that is one stubborn and crusty old man. 

30 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

As I am in day 8 of Rona and just started sweating uncontrollably while doing the dishes in the AC, I hope Peña caught a different strain than me. Otherwise see him in August. 

When I had Rona I got the big sweat on day 2 and felt instantly better the next day. Almost normal. But still tested positive for another week. Frustrating because felt good. 

13 minutes ago, Mitch Hedberg said:

When I had Rona I got the big sweat on day 2 and felt instantly better the next day. Almost normal. But still tested positive for another week. Frustrating because felt good. 

That’s not my story. I banged the wife and had to stop half way through due to exhaustion before marshaling my energies to finish. Brutal. Heart pounding out of my chest. Like to have died. Worth it. Had sex. But barely. 

• Haha 1