2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

if i'm remembering it right, he had an early stretch last year of shitty starts, heard it from the fans and the media, beat himself up over it in a couple interviews, then had a little bounceback.

if he requires boos to get his shit right, i don't think it'll be a problem.

7 minutes ago, Ojo Rojo said:

Have tickets to the game on Saturday.  It's a bobblehead giveaway day.  How early would I have to get there to get them?

I would get there within an hour of the gates opening.  They are a very popular promotion and Minute Maid will have a big crowd that day.  We are going in a couple weeks when the next one is.

Edited by kevwun

22 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Leon and Lee are shaking off their cold starts. If they keep up it up, they should be here at the end of May. Siri and Maldtro shouldn't be keeping them in the minors.

They need to give Leon more reps in the infield. He’s only played 3 games at SS this season. Barring injury, I don’t see him getting called up as an outfielder. 

Edited by TonyTexas

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

They need to give Leon more reps in the infield. He’s only played 3 games at SS this season. Barring injury, I don’t see him getting called up as an outfielder. 

Does Siri have options left?

8 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

He’s never been optioned. His 1st trip to the show was last September and he stayed up for the remainder of the season. 

Yeah that's right.  I could see him going down if Leon hits enough to force their hand.