Global Spring?

Immaculate Vibes

15 minutes ago, GabrielsHorn said:

We already have multiple people in the west celebrating the capture, rape and execution of women; the capture and execution of children and the elderly; and beheading IDF soldiers in the name of de-colonization ala Fanon’s theory. 

Israel and the IDF have their own issues, but seeing people celebrate brazen terrorist is pretty shocking. 

So basically the exact same as the morons in this country openly rooting for Russia?

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

7 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

Thousands of single, young men from Arab and Muslim countries stream into Europe illegally every week unabated. God knows how many are coming through our border. Not surprised in the least seeing vids and pics of these assholes celebrating. That’s what you get when you allow a 5th column to form in your country. 

Edited by Macklemore
  • Hook 'Em 2

What's pretty interesting about those Canadian schmucks is they're riding in/on a late-model truck and decently dressed in western clothing.  Not really what you envision when thinking of radicalized jihadists.

Quite unseemly, but I wonder how much of it is just being dumbass young males.

9 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

What's pretty interesting about those Canadian schmucks is they're riding in/on a late-model truck and decently dressed in western clothing.  Not really what you envision when thinking of radicalized jihadists.

Quite unseemly, but I wonder how much of it is just being dumbass young males.

If they are from Palestine there is a decent chance they are just really stupid.  I think the country’s average IQ sits at 83.  

2 hours ago, GabrielsHorn said:

Israel and the IDF have their own issues, but seeing people celebrate brazen terrorist is pretty shocking. 

2 hours ago, Schulz2.0 said:

So basically the exact same as the morons in this country openly rooting for Russia?

Yeah, we have plenty of idiots here openly cheering on Russia.  

Mental illness knows no boundaries.

• Hook 'Em 1

We 100% agree on your last statement.

Tell us the play you think Israel should make.
And remember, their enemy has unambiguously declared genocide of Israel and all Jews everywhere in the world to be their goal. That enemy has just slaughtered hundreds of Israeli civilians.
In a situation where your enemy fundamentally declares “it’s you or me,” what sane human wouldn’t choose to kill the person saying that?
  • Hook 'Em 2

I'm sorry, you think Ukraine shouldn't defend itself and we shouldn't support it. I'm not sure that is much of a distinction. 

Strike two, but nuance and critical thinking doesn’t abound on that topic.

But this isn’t the thread for that, and I apologize to everyone for bringing it up.

Tell us the play you think Israel should make.
And remember, their enemy has unambiguously declared genocide of Israel and all Jews everywhere in the world to be their goal. That enemy has just slaughtered hundreds of Israeli civilians.
In a situation where your enemy fundamentally declares “it’s you or me,” what sane human wouldn’t choose to kill the person saying that?

Oh we’re aligned on what Israel’s approach should be. I just wanted to quote you on the broader subject.

I had a terrifying thought last night.  What if Hamas has a nuke?

There are old Russian warheads that were "lost" back in the 1980's.  It's been speculated that they landed in Iran.  And, North Korea's been making warheads for years.

Many of us have commented that this doesn't make any sense, because it's suicide for Hamas, and it gives Israel carte blanche to destroy Gaza and kills tens of thousands of Palestinians.  Hamas can't possibly think that they're going to conquer Israel.

But, if you had a warhead or two, and you wanted to draw much of the Israeli military into a relatively small space, then martyr yourselves and your people, maybe with a promise from Iran that they would finish off the greatly weakened Israel...

I know this sounds like a Tom Clancy book, but it would make some sense of something that otherwise doesn't.  Could this be their final suicide bombing?

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, texasdago said:

Yeah, based on his timeline, he's super unbiased.

well, and the "deleted" tweet has more views than any other recent Blinken tweet, says "From Earth" which as far as I can tell was a short lived feature from this summer, and, you know, is inconsistent with every statement by this administration since the attacks. Oh, and @Boss Hogg is definitely a troll. So there is that as well. 

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

well, and the "deleted" tweet has more views than any other recent Blinken tweet, says "From Earth" which as far as I can tell was a short lived feature from this summer, and, you know, is inconsistent with every statement by this administration since the attacks. Oh, and @Boss Hogg is definitely a troll. So there is that as well. 

GR right? 

47 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Is anyone actually reputable actually reporting it? Because that guy is not.

35 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Given that the below is an actual tweet from prior to the allegedly deleted tweet, I'm confident the "deleted" one is a fake. 

Search Blinken, Turkey on twitter/X.  There’s several people pointing it out when it was posted. 

IMG-0064.png

3 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

GR right? 

Wrong 

• Fuck You 2

On 10/8/2023 at 8:38 PM, Brian Fantana said:

You can literally find hundreds of images of dead Palestinian children from Israeli air strikes alone. Are those deaths any less horrific?

I'm literally just trying to understand why those deaths don't move the needle for you, but these do.

You're right.  Hamas building their weapon systems and weapons storage systems in and under elementary schools and hospitals is horrifying and shows just how shitty of human beings they are.  Glad we are in agreement. 

• Hook 'Em 1