Chair of GOP in Oklahoma calls for Execution of Fauci

Foosters

Just like clockwork, the "Execute Fauci" angle has reached dumbass FOX News slurpers (redundant).  I've seen it in several threads on Facebook.

No clarification of his "crime(s)", no connection to capitol offenses, nothing.  Just "execute Fauci" and crickets.

15 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Just like clockwork, the "Execute Fauci" angle has reached dumbass FOX News slurpers (redundant).  I've seen it in several threads on Facebook.

No clarification of his "crime(s)", no connection to capitol offenses, nothing.  Just "execute Fauci" and crickets.

It's all just performative nonsense.

Can you imagine the pastor of a mainstream church being the chair of a state political party?  I suppose AOG is pretty congregational and fundagelical, but lordy mercy.

Edited by TwiceHorn

22 hours ago, Chooky said:

Even Oklahoma will have a hard time finding someone as dumb as this asshole. You'd have to dig pretty deep to find a primary opponent. This guy is here to stay. He has upper management stigmata'd all over him. 

His chairmanship of the party doesn't require a primary. They could remove him from that post at any time. They don't, because they are all the same. Despicable violent idiots who clutch the bible to justify abhorrent rhetoric. I consider moving from here all the time but every other place I can think of has it's own problems. I'd probably need to ex-pat to Scandinavia to find wide agreement on the things I think are important. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Red Five said:

"And for the crime of committing public health decisions that you may or may not disagree with during a pandemic, you Doctor Anthony Fauci are sentenced to death by firing squad."

You laugh, but this is literally how they think. They envision new, made-up "crimes" that are all along the lines of "disloyalty to the state," or "actions harmful to the regime," subject to penalty of death.  If this reminds you of EXACTLY how every totalitarian regime operates -- extreme right, extreme left, it really doesn't matter -- well, then you've been paying attention.

• Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

CNN next week: "Should Dr. Fauci be executed? A lot of people are saying that he should be. We'll discuss with our panel after this break."

The panel will be 4 ex-Trump administration officials and the DT crowd will cry about how liberal CNN is.

• Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

"And for the crime of committing public health decisions that you may or may not disagree with during a pandemic, you Doctor Anthony Fauci are sentenced to death by firing squad."

I LOVE THE CONSTITUTION!  I LOVE GOD-FEARING MEN LIKE JOHN BENNET THAT LOVE THE CONSTITUTION!

What about the Eighth Amendment?

Lol, wut?

Edited by TwiceHorn

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

His chairmanship of the party doesn't require a primary. They could remove him from that post at any time. They don't, because they are all the same. Despicable violent idiots who clutch the bible to justify abhorrent rhetoric. I consider moving from here all the time but every other place I can think of has it's own problems. I'd probably need to ex-pat to Scandinavia to find wide agreement on the things I think are important. 

Run for office in Oklahoma. Seriously. You've been there long enough to know the place, you can bolt nouns and verbs together, why not?

You won't win except by accident, but you'd get to make cool commercials walking slowly through fields toting a shotgun, and My God the mountain of cash Hollywood would drop on you...

9 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Run for office in Oklahoma. Seriously. You've been there long enough to know the place, you can bolt nouns and verbs together, why not?

You won't win except by accident, but you'd get to make cool commercials walking slowly through fields toting a shotgun, and My God the mountain of cash Hollywood would drop on you...

He is going to need a mullet if he doesn't already have one.

• Drool 1

12 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I was asked to run for City Council once, and I'd have a realistic shot since my little midtown bubble is fairly blue, at least purple. My state leg is also a democrat, one of like 8 in the entire legislature. I wouldn't care to do that because the pay is shit and there is zero chance of getting anything I'd want accomplished. It would literally just be me voting no on all the bullshit the super majority proposes. 

• Drool 1

6 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

These people are going to be calling for a re-do election even after the next election.  Why are they all so god damn dumb?

And they'll be talking about lawsuits to undo everything done under Biden. They are a bunch of losers who love doubling down on their loserdom.

3 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

the dumbest, cruelest folks rise to the top of the GQP

I knew someone that served in the State House about 10 years ago. He was a Republican of yore. He told me about this woman who was just elected as a Republican rep as part of the Tea Party movement. When they asked her what committee or area of legislation she was interested in she replied "I am here to repeal Obamacare."

When she was told "ok but what area of Texas legislation interests you." Her reply "I am only here to get Obamacare repealed." This went on for several minutes until they realized she really didn't understand the difference between State and Federal government.

I believe this was the first wave of know-Nothings to get elected and legislators have been flooded by bigger and bigger waves ever since.

• Rage+1 2

16 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

These people are going to be calling for a re-do election even after the next election.  Why are they all so god damn dumb?

They are gaming out this role playing that it’s not about who won, it’s really about the process isn’t reliable and the right and correct thing to do is fix (rig) the system so that it is free from fraud (only Rs win).  

37 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

Wait. Didn't these dumbshits hire some ninjas to count ballots and it confirmed Biden won (by an even larger margin)? Did I dream that?

While we're contesting AZ election results, let's take another look at 2016, when Trump beat Hillary by a very curious 91K votes.

20 hours ago, 'stache said:

And they'll be talking about lawsuits to undo everything done under Biden. They are a bunch of losers who love doubling down on their loserdom.

And they've gerrymandered the shit out of every possible district they could've so that they could seize the courts, at every level, in order to make this possible... since, you know,  Republicans only oppose activist judges that don't share their ideals

20 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

They are gaming out this role playing that it’s not about who won, it’s really about the process isn’t reliable and the right and correct thing to do is fix (rig) the system so that it is free from fraud (only Rs win).  

It's already in

On 4/29/2022 at 11:12 AM, jimmyjazz said:

While we're contesting AZ election results, let's take another look at 2016, when Trump beat Hillary by a very curious 91K votes.

2016 was the election that should be raising eyebrows. take a close look at moscow mitch's re-election numbers