As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster. RIP Ray Liotta

mdmost

38 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

He already showed off his pink brain in the dreadful Lecter sequel, so here  is the next best thing:

One of my all-time favorite scenes in movie history.  

That scene alone made me want to get to a point in life where I could pull shit like that off, just because I could.  

Edited by Trey3216
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

57 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

That scene alone made me want to get to a point in life where I could pull shit like that off, just because I could.  

I do it every time someone new is brought into a circle of friends. After a few drinks I'll tell a joke, everyone laughs, then dead pan right at the newb, "Whats so fucking funny?"

Everyone gets quiet. Then I go with the whole scene.

So much fucking fun.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

The bartender at our local Mexican restaurant lets me order the next round of margaritas at happy hour prices and doesn't pour them until I need them, so I can kinda relate to that scene 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Liotta was great in Cop Land. Figgs is basically Henry Hill if he never got caught. 

Dozens of Sopranos actors in the film plus De Niro, and Keitel in their prime.

Stallone predictably sucks, and takes you out of it a few times, but still a good film. 

Nahh, Stallone was perfect in that role.  Meathead, go with the flow kind of guy that has to buckle down and go back against it.  Perfect for that role.