Greenville Super Regional: Texas @ East Carolina

Horny Bull

Just now, 40acredropout said:

In an alternate universe where DP's head isn't up his ass and Stehly is at 2B (after EK doesn't hit into double play for Daly), DC is in right and that guy is out at home by a full step.

My first thoughts when I saw Murph having to make a throw. He’s had that same rag arm all year but we keep putting him in right

• Rage+1 1

one batter too late.

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

It’s not on Ivan, he’s where he is supposed to be. He didn’t attempt to cut because he got called to let it go.

yes, Ivan went where he was supposed to.  it's just not where you should go when stehly is throwing.

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

It’s not on Ivan, he’s where he is supposed to be. He didn’t attempt to cut because he got called to let it go.

It’s already bouncing before it even gets to him. Idc what Silas says, he should cut that everytime 

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

yeah, we haven't burned anyone except Pete and my guess is he could throw Sunday.

Zane might be done but we got a good couple innings from him. 

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

Bad Hansen start and cycling through the pen.  That it's game one is just icing.

Bad Hansen start is the real issue. We'll be okay. We have a lot of arms. Just have to figure out who has it working. 

4 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

yeah, we haven't burned anyone except Pete and my guess is he could throw Sunday.

Yeah, I'll give it to Pierce being pretty quick with the hook.  Keeps em from melting down, and saves them to some extent.

But goddam, reliever roulette is nerve wracking.

Edited by TwiceHorn