Greenville Super Regional: Texas @ East Carolina

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, texastroubadour said:

As one who lives in North Carolina (Chapel Hill) it’s a well known fact that anyone east of Raleigh is a fucktard

When I went to HS in Charlotte ECU was considered the TTU of the state - where you went if you didn't have good enough grades for UNC/Duke and too broke to go anywhere else.

3 minutes ago, BERT said:

Didn't this happen in '05 against MSU? 

and i know, not the same team. Had a lot more confidence in the '05 team. 

Sort of. There was a comedy of errors on some bunts that lost it but otherwise I thought we outplayed them and was really sure we were still going to win the series.

My main hope here is that since they used Spivey we win easily tomorrow. Then we hope for a Game 3 against Air Force type game from Johnny Alstaff on Sunday. But man way to blow a golden opportunity. Hadn't seen Hansen do that in awhile.

Edited by Valmy77

Maroul ain’t walking through that door, been texting with him all game. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

Sort of. There was a comedy of errors on some bunts that lost it but otherwise I thought we outplayed them and was really sure we were still going to win the series.

My main hope here is that since they used Spivey we win easily tomorrow. Then we hope for a Game 3 against Air Force type game from Johnny Alstaff on Sunday. But man way to blow a golden opportunity. Hadn't seen Hansen do that in awhile.

Kinda happened today with Hodo. 

3 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

It really is unreal.  Sean Allen should be fired.

No he shouldn't.  Offense is up.  We are replacing our Friday night guy and most effective inning eater out of the pen.  Then we lost probably our most talented arm first month of season.

We rank top 20 in ERA in the country.

• Hook 'Em 1

first, it was ole miss not msu.

two, that game 1, despite us losing, was an extremely well played game by easily the two best teams in the nation that year in which we lost 6-4 in one of the best games of the year.

this is a comical clusterfuck in a little league park

but despite it being a clusterfuck, we were right there in the 8th in a position to compete before the wheels totally detached on top of them making some out of their mind defensive plays and unfortunate officiating.  we are capable of collecting ourselves, and coming back and competing in this.  not over.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

There’s no rhyme or reason for running guys out there … it’s chaos.

He’s clueless. He needs a pitching coach who isn’t ass and a 3rd base coach. Just put Tulo at third and hire a real pitching coach

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sidis said:

first, it was ole miss not msu.

two, that game 1, despite us losing, was an extremely well played game by easily the two best teams in the nation that year in which we lost 6-4 in one of the best games of the year.

this is a comical clusterfuck in a little league park

but despite it being a clusterfuck, we were right there in the 8th in a position to compete before the wheels totally detached on top of them making some out of their mind defensive plays and unfortunate officiating.  we are capable of collecting ourselves, and coming back and competing in this.  not over.

Knew it was some Mississippi school.