Watch Tucker Carlson, and you will know what your Republican neighbor thinks! It is actually comical. Try it three days in row!

horn4life

It's hard to do.  But it's always good to know where your neighbor gets their information. 

I have to tip my hat to Tucker.  He is truly a whore's whore.  He cares about nothing but his bank account.  He will say anthing t any point in time, because he is a whore, just like Fox news.  But it's always good to listen to tucker, just to hear how fucking stupid your neighbor is. You can actually listen to Tucker and complete the sentences of your white neighbor's endless grievances.

So listen occasionally to the lies and the racism of Tucker Carlson. Occasionally listen to what Tucker tells your neighbor to think. . It will not only help you remember what a whore is, but it will help you tell neighbor what his or her "thoughts" are before they come out of their mouths.  It's actually sort of funny. If you watch Tucker... you know what they think before you do.

Sort of funny to me that you can watch a whore on TV at 7 o'clock on Fox and know nearly exactly what your neighbor "thinks" in the morning. I think that is fucking funny! That your neighbor is that fucking dumb and gullible.  I would feel sad for the stupidity, except... I HATE STUPIDITY!

I used to flip on fox when some big event was going on just to see what BS they would spout

Can’t do it anymore. I can only watch BBC news at this point. Even then I just try to keep it minimal.

• Hook 'Em 3

13 hours ago, F250 said:

steve-buscemi-fuck-all-that.gif

Came here to post this.  I have to surf Fox News website a couple times a day, just to digest the conservative argle bargle to do my job and know what I'm going to be hearing from GOP members in meetings, and that shit damn near drives me to quit everyday.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

I have also noticed this is the past couple of years -- all of a sudden, every conservative person on twitter and facebook is talking about the same thing using the same term that I usually had never heard of, like they got a talking points email that morning.  The one I specifically remember when the economy was turning around and unemployment was plummeting after Biden took over was, "No, don't look at the unemployment rate, look at 'Workforce Participation.'  It's a much better measure of the economy."  I though that was odd, because I have a graduate degree in economics and I had never heard of Workforce Participation.  I spent about 5 seconds googling to find that WP has been declining for the last 25 years, which means it's an absolutely terrible measure of the economy.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I have also noticed this is the past couple of years -- all of a sudden, every conservative person on twitter and facebook is talking about the same thing using the same term that I usually had never heard of, like they got a talking points email that morning.  The one I specifically remember when the economy was turning around and unemployment was plummeting after Biden took over was, "No, don't look at the unemployment rate, look at 'Workforce Participation.'  It's a much better measure of the economy."  I though that was odd, because I have a graduate degree in economics and I had never heard of Workforce Participation.  I spent about 5 seconds googling to find that WP has been declining for the last 25 years, which means it's an absolutely terrible measure of the economy.

I've heard this one a bunch too.  It's really just too many people on the govt teet being too lazy to work, not low unemployment.  Unemployment rate?  Pffft, that's just a deep state statistic that doesn't really depict what's going on in the labor market. 

35 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

I mean, we had a dude on here a couple of days ago pushing the Food Plant Fire narrative and asking questions.  It's crazy how quick these things catch on.

An acquaintance on facebook lamented the trouble finding formula. She had no political slant. Immediately one of her friends went apeshit on Biden planning this food shortage and burning a "food plant." I asked if she could share the source of her information. Not a peep.

I like the notion of a food plant. It's where they make the food. "Bye, Hon. I'm heading to the food plant to make some food."

"Okay, see you later. I'm heading for the trousers plant in just a few seconds!"

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

An acquaintance on facebook lamented the trouble finding formula. She had no political slant. Immediately one of her friends went apeshit on Biden planning this food shortage and burning a "food plant." I asked if she could share the source of her information. Not a peep.

I like the notion of a food plant. It's where they make the food. "Bye, Hon. I'm heading to the food plant to make some food."

"Okay, see you later. I'm heading for the trousers plant in just a few seconds!"

What you should have one was posted the pic of the roll call from the congressional vote where almost 200 Republicans voted against trying to solve the baby formula problem:

Craig Caplan on Twitter: "231-192: House passes legislation providing $28  million in emergency spending to the FDA to address the baby formula  shortage. 12 Republicans joined all Democrats in voting Yes. The

Meanwhile Biden is flying some in from Germany. 

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

What you should have one was posted the pic of the roll call from the congressional vote where almost 200 Republicans voted against trying to solve the baby formula problem:

Craig Caplan on Twitter: "231-192: House passes legislation providing $28  million in emergency spending to the FDA to address the baby formula  shortage. 12 Republicans joined all Democrats in voting Yes. The

Meanwhile Biden is flying some in from Germany. 

Never waste a crisis for political gain. 

I've done it. Sometimes I DVR Tucker while watching something else and watch a few minutes of it later. It's rage-inducing; the lies are so transparent that it's hard to believe anybody falls for them, but you know they do, hook, line and sinker. I can usually only make it through a few minutes of the opening monologue; never actually watched the whole show.

3 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

crafting-3.jpg

Edited by WhatTheBuck
  • Like 1