Tony Sirico (Paulie Walnuts) Passes at 79

TheStoicPaisano

The scene where him and Tony are on the road trip and he’s just sitting in his hotel room cracking up at the TV. Or the shit with the cat. All the malapropisms. He was such a huge part of what made The Sopranos one of the greatest tv series ever created.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Purgatory.  A little detour on the way to paradise.  You add up all your mortal sins and multiply that number by 50. Then you add up all your venial sins and multiply that by 25. You add that together and that's your sentence. I figure I'm gonna have to do 6,000 years before I get accepted into heaven and 6,000 years is nothin' in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It's like a couple of days here.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

My favorite on that show, have mentioned a few times the scene of Paulie and Christopher leaving a restaurant and the waiter coming out to confront them about the tip and ending up dead just cracks me up.  

That’s my money, Paulie!  

Edited by Underdog
Fucking autocorrect and proofreading

theres a lot of great Paulie scenes...

but I always thought this was one of the best (if you get past the non-PC homophobic fake wounded Italian machismo)

if this doesnt start at the 1:29 sec mark go there. 

they were all.... in a prison convict "sort of" way resigned to accept the idea that Vito was getting a BJ from the security guard....

but the pure outcry of betrayal Paulie lets out with his "SON OF A BITCH"  once its confirmed Vito was the sucker kinda gives me a smirk.   and his doubling down with the stabbed in the heart betrayal comments.