There's been a lot of lying in this family.

HornOnTheBayou

On 7/26/2022 at 1:19 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

giphy.gif

It's pretty incredible that Henry Winkler played one of the most iconic TV characters of all time in the 1970s and then showed up again nearly 30 years later as one of the funniest characters on one of the funniest shows of all time.

Then he turns around 10+ years after that and knocks it out of the park on another fantastic show (Barry).

3 minutes ago, oSuJeff97 said:

It's pretty incredible that Henry Winkler played one of the most iconic TV characters of all time in the 1970s and then showed up again nearly 30 years later as one of the funniest characters on one of the funniest shows of all time.

Then he turns around 10+ years after that and knocks it out of the park on another fantastic show (Barry).

Was good in Royal Pains too if anyone watched that on USA. 

30 minutes ago, oSuJeff97 said:

You know when I was your age, my mama told me not to get a tattoo of Roy Orbison. Well, what mama don’t know…

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, oSuJeff97 said:

13 hours ago, BigOrange1 said:

so i want you guys to be on use your illusion.  only now it's allusion with an a.  so if you want to put an allusion in there somewhere, like poe or something...don't use poe, i'm using poe.

what about chaucer?

just not poe, alright?

• Haha 1