Other Games Thread 2022 edition

shadow_operative2.0

2 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Even if Richardson is injured, that doesn't excuse Napier's play calling.  If Florida comes out trying to throw the ball around next week, they might have hired their version of Orgeron.

Richardson was given the green light to audible at the line. Napier may need to pull that card until things get stable again. The last pick was AR changing to a pass on his own.  

I agree though, that the play calling for the last two weeks has been shit. All the shit to Henderson is dog shit. He’s not quick enough for all the screen action and jet sweep shit they keep trying to use him in. Pearsall is that guy, but for some reason they keep running all that action to 3.  It’s bizarre that we don’t do more to get Etienne to the edge, or wheel routes, or even some wildcat shit. If AR is busted and the backups are that bad, get creative.

It’s your first year, effort is way more important than results right now. Being stubborn is what got Mullen canned. I’m worried right now that Napier is a system coach that is trying to make the wrong pieces fit shit they aren’t good for, instead of being able to make chicken salad out of the chicken shit we currently have for a roster. 

7 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

054D5B87-53A5-4296-AD55-B45A7728D6E4.jpeg.81675cc901ff35ed69226c4f453dcfb2.jpeg

This shirt is still hanging in my closet. May have to bust it out again. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Don't know shit about Napier and he may end up being a great hire, only time will tell.  Its a transition year, UF is fortunate to be 2-1 instead of 0-3, winning ugly is still better than losing. UF should win enough games to be bowl eligible which will mean more practice time u see a new coach.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Don't know shit about Napier and he may end up being a great hire, only time will tell.  Its a transition year, UF is fortunate to be 2-1 instead of 0-3, winning ugly is still better than losing. UF should win enough games to be bowl eligible which will mean more practice time u see a new coach.

Week 1 I thought everything except Georgia and TN were gimmes. Now I don’t know if we can beat vandy and SCar. If AR is really hurt he is going to continue to drag the offense down.  Jack Miller (other decent QB) is out until week 7 minimum. The defense is just vulnerable with Ventrel Miller out.  Losing to KY, TN, GA, and FSU would be a really shitty first year for a Florida coach, and that’s more than likely at this point. 

Edited by TXSG8R