Other Games Thread 2022 edition

shadow_operative2.0

5 minutes ago, 'stache said:

That's absurd. Taking the safety and short kicking the kick has to have been fixed. What the actual fuck. Good for App State but I can't explain any rational basis for what Troy did to let them into that position.

Punting is riskier than kicking off because of potential blocks, bad snaps/catches, and more OL on the field who can't cover on returns, you can kick it further after the safety so worse field position for App State, and you run some seconds off on the safety. Not saying I agree with it, but it's not a decision that is way out there.

Edit: And App State's FG kicker is not good.

Edited by Reese Bennett

28 minutes ago, WBT said:

In honor of Willie Fritz's first win over a P5 team at Tulane, here are some pics of his daughter.  She was a local news sportscaster but quit to teach kindergarten or something...which led her to delete her instagram but the internet doesn't forget.

k3hnuthtqqp81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

eaautrbtbkw61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Nice rack and all, but there's no question that she would cook a bunny.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Reese Bennett said:

Punting is riskier than kicking off because of potential blocks, bad snaps/catches, and more OL on the field who can't cover on returns, you can kick it further after the safety so worse field position for App State, and you run some seconds off on the safety. Not saying I agree with it, but it's not a decision that is way out there.

Ok. But then they didn't punt it on the free kick, they put it on the stand and squib kicked it. Looked intentional. Only explanation I can think of is the coach doesn't know how time works and thought more time would come off the clock. App State had 4 full plays and almost put themselves in postiion for a game winning field goal. Not tie, win, because they gave up the safety. I just don't get it.

4 minutes ago, RoyalBevo21 said:

Announcers just compared Tech's QB to VY... Ummm fuck no. 

I only saw a little of their QB in clips from last week. But he has some wheels. No need to compare him to VY. At all. But he can run. It kinda looks like he’s jogging in space. So that is deceptive. But not at all necessary to compare to VY.

There is a town in Arkansas south of Little Rock named Pine Bluff. There is a college there with a team that plays the game of American football. They are playing today against No. 7 Oklahoma State in Stillwater, OK. They are currently losing that game 14-0 after about 3 minutes of game play.

10 minutes ago, 'stache said:

There is a town in Arkansas south of Little Rock named Pine Bluff. There is a college there with a team that plays the game of American football. They are playing today against No. 7 Oklahoma State in Stillwater, OK. They are currently losing that game 14-0 after about 3 minutes of game play.

You should be embarrassed scheduling them.  

6 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

13-0 the Fighting Leechs over LSU with 2 left in the 2nd Q

SEC rant is must see reading I’m sure.  

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, ButtFumble said:

I am not sure why they are mad at him

he won games for them and shagged some ass......he did not leave they fired him

He had a good thing going there and he fucked it up, leaving them to languish for a long time.

I can easily see why they're pissed at him.