Other Games Thread 2022 edition

shadow_operative2.0

23 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Seems to me that if you called the targeting on Syracuse on that drive two drives ago you have to call this one on UVa

20 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

I hate targeting so much.  Just call a flag and be done with it.  Hate it. 

At that flag, I changed to this Boise @ UTEP game.

I should just stop watching football tonight and go do anything but this...  F these rules interpretations (because I understand the rules).

maybe I'll watch food network. Hell, I should probably... F this.

3 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

I’m a fan of the existence of the targeting call + ejection. Dirty players should be tossed. 

I’m not a fan of offensive players getting to smash the crown of their helmet into defenders and no call being made. 

I’m not a fan of a defender going in for a tackle and the offensive player drops their head a foot or more in a quarter of a second and that drop them resulting in a targeting call on a guy who was about to hit a player in the middle of their chest/upper stomach with their shoulder pad suddenly resulting in an ejecting. THAT is bullshit.

Overshown’s bear hug tackle being deemed targeting is also absolute horse shit. 🐴 💩 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

I mean, sometimes it’s clear and egregious and malicious and in those cases I’m okay with it. But it’s not called consistently at all and I see players get ejected for hits that go uncalled or even reversed in other instances all the time. It’s maddening.

8 hours ago, Napoleon said:

I’m a fan of the existence of the targeting call + ejection. Dirty players should be tossed. 

I’m not a fan of offensive players getting to smash the crown of their helmet into defenders and no call being made. 

I’m not a fan of a defender going in for a tackle and the offensive player drops their head a foot or more in a quarter of a second and that drop them resulting in a targeting call on a guy who was about to hit a player in the middle of their chest/upper stomach with their shoulder pad suddenly resulting in an ejecting. THAT is bullshit.

Overshown’s bear hug tackle being deemed targeting is also absolute horse shit. 🐴💩 

If you’re going to target someone maliciously, the best time to do it is late in a half. That way you lose the least amount of playing time. 

• Hook 'Em 1

The Battle of the Undefeated Juggernauts has begun in Lawrence, KU looks to have struck first but is under review. 

I stand corrected, Duke held on downs at their goalline. 

In other news, Seji Alexander of Fisher Investments would get it. 

Edited by Underdog